60

" 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 "

" 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 "

I had two hours to not only find someone to go with me to Slughorn's party but I also had to get ready in that time. I stood in the common room, slightly frustrated that Draco wasn't back with Blaise yet. As if the world had read my mind they walked in, 'Oh hey y/n/n' Blaise was cheery and I was scowling which made his smile falter. 'Hey uh, Draco could I borrow you' He hummed and walked over to the corner with me. 'Could you uh, maybe you want to come with me to Slughorn's party' His expression fell 'Oh shit, accent I can't' I sighed but nodded 'It's fine I'll go with Blaise' He growled and grabbed my wrist tight.

'No.' My whole body felt like jelly, it shouldn't of been so hot the way he demanded me not to go with Blaise but it was. And I couldn't help but want to feel the feeling again. I knew what I was about to do was dumb and stupid but I wanted it so bad. 'Blaise!' I shouted so he turned just before the dorm. 'Go with me to the party' He looked from me to Draco who looked furious. 'uh' He squeaked before disappearing into the room. 'You shouldn't of done that' Draco's voice was still yet menacing. His hand moved to my throat and he pinned me against the wall. It wasn't a violent choking actually for some reason it made me more attracted to him. 'I told you no' He leaned down inches from my face. 'Try cover this up' His voice growled at me whilst his mouth moved down to my neck.

He never needed time to find my sweet spot, this time though he didn't give me a hickey in the kind of sweet and soft way. He made it aggressive and controlling, like he wanted me to know I was his, which I understood that I 100% was him. I let out a soft moan and he covered my mouth pulling away from my now covered neck. 'You do as I say' He paused. 'and I didn't tell you to make a noise. Do you understand?' I whimpered a little meaning yes. He pushed his wand to my neck and leaned up to my ear. 'good'.

I waited for him to disappear into his dormitory before going up to my room and literally screaming into my pillow. 'Everything good?' Pansy asked giggling a little. I looked back at her directly in the eyes. 'I swear that boy drives me fucking mad' She hummed and sat beside me. 'What happened' Pansy was leaning slightly forward like she did when she wanted to know something. 'He's so demanding P, but it makes me want to annoy him more because its hot' She fell back laughing 'OH THE TOXICNESS' I kicked her 'shut it you idiot it just makes me, I don't know' She raised a brow making me roll my eyes. 'Wait don't you have Slughorn's party tonight?' I nodded 'that's why he got mad' She smirked 'wanna do it more' I bit my lip. My heart was beating, my mind was saying don't be a dick but everything else begged for what I just felt. 'Yes I do'

Pansy had put me in a incredibly beautiful but revealing red dress on me, I looked amazing don't get me wrong but I couldn't even imagine how pissed this would make him. I turned to look into the mirror and check myself out, my make up was gorgeous and my hair in two dutch plaits, two front bits hanging down to shape my face. I turned to her and she put her wand to my neck, 'We need to cover these for tonight' I bobbed my head quickly and she waved her wand and widened her eyes. 'shit he's charmed them' I spun around 'HES WHAT'. We tried everything, from muggle make up to wizarding make up and spells but nothing worked, he had charmed the to be removable and he had charmed them well. 

Pansy came down with me, I was squeezing her arm super tight, 'I-' Theo spoke making pansy and I share a knowing smirk. 'Well Blaise seeing as I can't go with you, I'll see you by the door' I grinned walking out knowing exactly what footsteps were following me. 'y/n stop.' I kept walking, I turned around a corner, 'y/n' I turned another corner into an empty corridor. 'y/n I told you to stop' He grabbed my waist pushing me against the wall. 'You're not going to that party' I laughed 'And who are you to stop me' He raised a brow. 'This is not the time to defy me y/n I have a lot of stress right now' Our faces softened, there was almost a sadness to his sentence. 'Then tell me what's wrong' He shook his head and pressed his lips to mine hard and rough.

His fingers travelled down my bare back slowly and attentively, I bit my lip and one hand moved cupping my face, 'You're not going, I want you tonight' I ran my hands though his hair, 'let's compromise, you can see me after' He seemed to want to object but I already knew he had something to do. I held his neck to support me as I leaned up pressing a small kiss to his lips and then to his cheek 'I will come and find you in the common room. Maybe we could finish wuthering heights' He smiled, a happy looking smile. There were still hints of grief and fatigue but it was still a smile and I took it as a step towards choosing good. 'be careful accent' I furrowed my brows but nodded and replied 'you too softie, I worry about you. Be careful' and with that we walked separate ways.

[A/N] I- sorry ya'll