chapter 16

Chashman said her goodbye to dada saeen, sadness was clear on his face, but she couldnt do anything about it. living here wasn't something she wanted. 

Miraan's parents placed a hand on her head,she even bared his aunt's touch, but when Daem rohero moved towards her, she moved " Allah hafiz .." she said and looked at miraan to lead the way. 

Miraan gritted his teeth , but didnt say anything. They sat in the car and continued with the journey. Miraan didn't address her during the journey neither did she. 

Miraan was busy on his cell, whereas Chashman was looking outside, the weather , the surroundings were so different from lahore, but she found it utterly peaceful......

They were just about to enter the airport, when chashman was blinded by the flashes .She looked around in shock, seeing newsreporters clicking their pictures, and shouting questions. 

Miraan pulled her at his side, signaling irtaza to get the car. guards surrounded them, but she could hear all the shouts, questions around her. 

" who is she ,MR ROHERO?is it true that Mr Daem has a daughter? Why was she kept hidden ?Is she her ?or is she one of your mistresses?......." Miraan's jaw tightened on the last question. 

" Yes, she is Daem rohero's only child. CHASHMAN ROHERO!!!" Miraan said in a loud voice, the chilling coldness in his eyes had made the reporters falter for a moment. Just then the car came, Irtaza opened the door, Miraan helped her inside first and then got inside himself.

Chashman was stunned into silence, it was a lot to take in what had just happened.She came out of her haze, when the car stopped , the car has stopped infront of huge villa. 

" where are we ?" chashman asked with knitted brows . 

" My place in Karachi" miraan said as he got out of the car. 

chashman also followed him out. 

" we will be staying here tonight" Miraan informed irtaza and headed inside. 

Chashman was just a step behind him " why will we stay here ?" she asked barely controlling her frustration. 

" its already night time, i cant take you back to jamshoro right now. we will head back in the morning. " Miraan said stopping .They had reached the staircase of his place, passing the living room .

Chashman moved infront of him" Jamshoro?!!!! you are supposed to take me to Lahore!!! " chashman all but seethed. 

" you have seen what had happened at the airport, the news will be on every channel before this hour ends. You are going to be in everyone's eyes, I cant leave you alone in Lahore to face it all. we need to wait, till things settle down a bit " Miraan said logically, but chashman saw red. 

" you got to be kidding me!!!!!! why did you even confirmed that i am your cousin ! " chashman shouted, she was losing her patience. 

"voice down! "Miraan said in an extremely cold tone, looking in her eyes directly. Chashman saw the distaste clearly in them, she averted her eyes, not wanting to face it anymore. 

" what do you think,i should have done ? let them talk rubbish about you and me ? " Miraan said through gritted teeth, he hated the idea of anyone disrespecting her.

Chashman softened a bit, the thing they had said was really trashy.Miraan called the maid and asked her to take chashman to a room, so that she could freshen up .

Chashman went, she needed to think things through, it was all way too much. she was supposed to be on the flight right now, not in this lavish villa.

-------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update <3