Part 1

(A/n: if I miss anything like trigger warnings please tell me this is my first time writing on Wattpad also sorry it's short)
As the explosions went off the of body of Wilbur Soot flew across L'manberg. Luckily Tommy and Tubbo were far enough away to barely get hit by the explosion. As the body of Wilbur lost energy he landed next to the two boys. "Wilbur!?" Tubbo shouted as Tommy slightly poked the body. Tears rolled down the faces of the boys, burnt and bloody Wilbur was missing an arm. The boys fell to their knees as the other survivors gathered around the three. Techno placed a hand on the shoulders of the two.

A few days later there was a funeral for Wilbur. Tommy who was closer to Wilbur was sobbing uncontrollably. Tommy went up to the memorial and set a beautiful red rose on the table. The funeral was over and Tommy refused to talk to anyone even Tubbo and despite any effort everyone put in they couldn't make Tommy speak not even a little bit. Soon enough they gave up and let Tommy be but as always Tubbo was by his side 24/7. The soft fabric of tubbo's cactus green shirt rubbed against the right side Tommy's face as tubbo carried the slightly younger male to one of his favorite fields.

               The field was filled with soft bright green grass and many beautiful flowers. The bees were collecting pollen from their favored flowers. Tubbo ruffed Tommy's blonde hair as they sat in the middle of the field making flower crowns with each other's favorite flowers. Tubbo was giggling as Tommy was only smiling.But tubbo didn't know that they were being watched. Jschaltt watched from behind a tree, surely he was injured but he stayed in the shadows. Tommy was fully aware that he was there casually sliding glances at him then back at tubbo's smiling face.