14: Mood change and New Liking.

(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

~

You ran up to them and jumping up and down to show your excitement and the whole gym was shock at your sudden enthusiasm from your usual boredom. "You guys were so cool! Kageyama was like wosh and Hinata was like baam!" You said as you copy their movement just now.

Your face is filled with a beaming smile, your eyes sparkle in happiness. Your whole body is radiating rays of delight, causing the people's mouth curved into a smile. Your action, body language, and facial expression were too cute to resist, seeing an aloof person like you beam up were like an achievement to them.

"There she is! The cute smiling kohai appears again!" Tanaka said as he rushes to your side, wanting to see the lovable expression plaster on your face again. Kageyama and Hinata were quite startled at your reaction to their quick spike, Kageyama thought it looks attractive on you but he would never tell.

Hinata smugly said to you while putting both of his hand on his waist: "I know, right? Wasn't I cool, [Name]?" You aggressively nod your head in agreement, the radiant smile never leaves your face. Sugawara and Daichi smile, as well as they, hope more of reaction from you would be nice, after all, they wanted the first-years to feel like the club is a place you can show your true selves.

After a while, you realize what you're doing and stop your action with a bright blush of embarrassment splatter all across your face, great mother of god, you have a reputation. You fake cough and ran away from them in humiliation to collect your thought and steady yourself before you do anything you might regret later.

You take a deep breath and turn to them with a determined look on your face.

"Let's continue."

Talk about 180-degree change!

..

The match went on fiercely, the first set won by your team as Kageyama tricks the other team, tossing to Tanaka instead of Hinata. Which makes Tanaka and Hinata scold Tsukishima in his face for looking down on your team.

Hinata gets face smack by Tsukishima's spike, Tsukkishima is fired up was shown by how he gets rid of his sweater. That was the only interesting part of the following match, as time goes by, your team won the match by 25 points.

As other team members are resting on the floor, you being the nice and considerate person you are, hand out mineral bottles to all the exhausted players. "Nice job, [Last Name]!" Daichi beams at you as you hand him the bottles.

You felt a bit flustered to hear compliments from the one who you think is handsome, so you nod your head with a small yet noticeable blush on your cheek. "T-thanks. You too." The bashful expression makes the bald upperclassmen pout.

"Daichi, you are one lucky guy! Getting [Last Name] blushing without doing anything!" Tanaka growls at Daichi, causing the third year to burst out laughing. "Anyway, [Last Name]. Keep up the good work!" Daichi said as he pats your head like the dad he is.

New [Name] [Last Name]'s Liking has added into the Profile:  Head rub or pat from mostly Daichi.

Sugawara seems concerned as your whole face is red from blushing, so he takes Daichi's hand off of your head, but send him a glare for ruining your moment. You let out a sigh, lately, you have been feeling over-excited too frequently, and based on your reputation you're not.

But that's not a bad thing to have, since you're going to socialize with people alone when you're going to college soon. Maybe it's time to leave what you know and steps out of your fully guarded shell for once. That sounds nice but yet tiring at the same time.

"Shake my hand!" Hinata's loud voice roam across the gym, catching your attention. Hinata saw jumping around Tsukishima, reaching for his hand to shake Tsukishima's hand against his will. "Excuse me." You bow to your senior in respect, you rush to where all the first-year is to stop Hinata before Hinata causes a scene and got kick out from the gym again.

Tsukkishima looks at his hand in disgust as Hinata touches it just now, Yamaguchi looking worried and shock for Tsukishima. Ah, you were too late. Hinata just touches Tsukishima's hand against his will. You were feeling nervous for Hinata as Daichi walk towards Tsukishima.

But it turns out the conversation was just a normal conversation between the two. "Captain!" Hinata yells, handing out their club application to the captain. Oh, right! You rush to your sports bag, pulling out the paper from the bag. Something caught your eyes so you pull it out and wear it around your neck.

"[Last Name]! Come here and try this jacket on!" "Come here!" Your teammates shout cause you to rush to them, inside the big card box was a black jacket with white wording of 'Karasuno Volleyball Club'. "Try it out!" Tanaka hurries you to wear the cool jacket, wonder how it looks on you.

Maybe it's because the tailor thinks your a male, so your jacket is quite large for your body, the sleeves of the jacket are at where your palms are. "Oh, the jacket is too big for you. I will change it." Shimizu, the female manager of the group, and a third-year exclaim. You shook your head to reassure her that the jacket is perfect for you.

"Oh! It's okay, Shimizu-senpai. [Name] prefer baggy clothes!" Hinata said to help you talk to your beautiful senior. You nod your head, agree to what Hinata just said without saying a word. Tanaka was curious about what happened to you, so he asks Hinata about it.

"Hey, Hinata. Why won't [Last Name] talk to Kiyoko-san? Is Kiyoko-san too gorgeous for her to even speak?" Tanaka asks Hinata quietly as his eyes are fixed on you and Shimizu, you scurry further away from Shimizu even though she didn't do anything, Shimizu tilted her head confuse at your weird behavior.

"Oh, I can't tell you much but [Name] isn't fond of girls who are older than her. She won't speak to them unless she absolutely needs to." Hinata quietly said to Tanaka, as he knew that you would be upset if he told anyone about your secrets.

"What's up with the whistle?" Kageyama asks as he saw what is hanging from your neck, and he is pretty sure it wasn't there before. "Huh? Oh, this." You said as you pick up the whistle. "This is blown when you guys touch me at my sensitive area without my consent. Here I'll show you."

"No-"

"*whistle blown* Kageyama is trying to rape me!"

"WHAT!?"