White Witch: Supernatural

Name: Lillian Hendricks
Nickname: Lily
Age: 24-32
Gender: Female
Species: Natural Born Witch
Place of birth: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Affiliation: The Winchesters, Team Free Will

Personality: Closed off and quiet, she's slow to trust others. She worries that if she trusts people, they could hurt her. Her past has made her into a truly broken soul. Despite this, if she sees someone in trouble, she won't hesitate to help, especially if they need her.

Appearance: Katie McGrath

Family: Evelyn Hendricks (mother, alive), Jeff Hendricks (father, alive), Ginger Hendricks (older sister, alive), Ryan Hendricks (older brother, alive)

Abilities:

• Pyrokenesis: The ability to control and create fire from nothing. This is one of her favorite abilities, she absolutely loves playing around with her blue flames.

• Telekinesis: She can move things with her mind at will.

• Electrokenesis: The ability to control and create electricity.

• Teleportation: If she focuses hard enough on a location, she can take herself and anyone that touches her, to that location.

• Healing: She can heal others with a simple touch, but she can only heal wounds to a certain extent without hurting herself.

• Mind control: She can control someone's mind at will. But she hates this ability, in her opinion everyone should be able to control what they do or don't do, so she only uses this ability in emergencies.

• Spell casting: Like other witches, she can cast spells to help herself or hurt others.

Love interest: Sam Winchester

Backstory: Lily was born into an extremely religious family, some would say they would take certain things too far, which was true

Backstory: Lily was born into an extremely religious family, some would say they would take certain things too far, which was true. But Lily was only a child, so she was oblivious to her family's extreme practices. She was a happy child despite the limits placed upon her by her family, but everything changed when she turned ten. A few months after her birthday, she was startled when she discovered she could light a blue flame in her hand. However after a while, the fear she felt turned into wonder, and she discovered that she could do more than just wield fire in her hands. If she closed her eyes and focused hard enough on somewhere, she would suddenly find herself there. One day while playing she discovered an injured bird, and she was able to heal it with a touch of her hand. She was thrilled with herself and her new powers, so she showed her parents what she could do with excitement. However the second she lit a fire in her palm, she saw the horror in her parents faces, and her excitement quickly disappeared. Her father grabbed her by her arm and took her outside the house and towards a cliff with a shot gun in his hand. He put her on the edge of the cliff, and he began to yell things in a language the ten year old Lily didn't understand. When she asked him what was going on, he just pointed the gun at her, sobbing and saying that he had to do this, he had to save her soul. He called her a witch, he called her evil. She went to take a step forward, and that's when a gunshot rang through the air, sending her on a fall down the cliff. She closed her eyes and focused on a memory of a beach, her favorite place, and when she opened her eyes again, she was there, surrounded by concerned citizens as one of them tended to her gunshot wound. She didn't answer any of their questions, she didn't fight them as they took her to the hospital, she just felt numb, because she knew that her family tried to kill her, and that destroyed her. As she grew up, she never went back to her house, and she did what she could to survive on her own. But as she grew up, she embraced her powers. And she made a promise to herself that she would prove her family wrong, that she would be the greatest white witch in all the world. This goal is exactly how she met the Winchesters.

Trivia:

• She enjoys reading the lore books in the bunker. Reading about all those creatures fascinates her.

• She has a few spell books in her possession that contain powerful spells that can both help others and cause harm to others.

• Out of all her friends, she is most comfortable around Sam, because he doesn't make her feel like some kind of monster because of what she is.

• She admits her feelings for Sam after he saves her life for probably the fifteenth time.