Ch73 - Garbage dog food.

Within the short span of seconds, the chat was completely bombed.

【KK?? Do you still remember your character design??】

【WTH is with that tone, it's so greasy!】

【I'm just putting it out there, but if someone were to tell me that they're not in a secret relationship, I won't believe it.】

【Where did this fake K come from! Actors can't survive in live broadcast rooms, I'm telling you!】

Over a thousand comments floated across the screen but they were akin to leaves that breezed past Kang Shengzhe without touching him. In the team chat, he continued to type: — Liang Liang?

【Liang Liang? Hiss! Even idol dramas don't dare to use such names!】

【Ahaha I'm really confused, wasn't the entire 'carrying a girl is pretty cool' just a meme? There's actually a continuation to the joke? And it even came out from the left field?】

【I feel like we've overlooked a very important plot development in between.】

【Secretly typing up a bad review! Negative ratings!】

The audience in the live broadcasting room were not the only ones who were bewildered; even You Liangxing himself was entirely at a loss. From the time of the invite, he knew that it was currently Kang Shengzhe's working time, so how could he possibly invite him now? Even worse, why was it coming from his main account?

You Liangxing replied: — Are you broadcasting?

Kang Shengzhe: — If I said no, would you believe it?

After the sentence was sent out, and under the witness of millions of fans in the live broadcasting room, Little Angel Liang Liang replied with a series of ellipsis before he exited the room.

Kang Shengzhe: ???

Although Kang Shengzhe's expression could not be seen, his voice of surprise was completely captured by the live broadcasting room, and his fans started making excited noises in the chat.

【ahahahahhaha!! He got dumped!!】

【??? I thought the stream would become a scene of dog abuse, but I didn't expect that it would become a large breakup scene??】

【Why did I suddenly laugh out loud after seeing KK being humiliated? XD】

【Okay, this Little Angel Liang Liang will do.】

Kang Shengzhe cleared his throat and said: "What are you laughing at, have you never seen flirtatious banter? Liang Liang is just playing around with me."

The live broadcasting room suddenly stirred. Although everyone had been joking around and saying that there was an illicit affair going on, the joke sounded completely different when it came out of Kang Shengzhe's mouth.

【Flirtatious banter??? Why do I only see KK being dumped.】

【Eh??? You're actually admitting to it?? You're not really trying to fool around with another family's daughter, are you!!】

【WTH, I just met my husband yesterday...】

After the incident where KK had been blasted in voice chat by a Zhong Kui playing You Liangxing, everyone who was there to witness it had assumed that You Liangxing was female in gender. Not only that, since the old joke about 'carrying girl is pretty cool' was brought up again, many new fans who were not aware of the incident took the opportunity to search for it on Baidu.

As Kang Shengzhe continued to insist that it was flirtatious banter, he sent Little Angel Liang Liang another invite. Very quickly, You Liangxing re-entered the room. Kang Shengzhe said happily: "Did you see that? I told you, Liang Liang would never abandon me."