Part 17

Arnav was driving on the road like a maniac while holding the steering wheel so tight and if it had been Akash's neck it would have broken.

He was scared out of his wit thinking about what his Khushi could be going through in the hands of that maniac

If Akash didn't hesitate to kill his own blood then imagine what he could do to the wife of the man he hates.

Within a hour of driving he got to his destination which looked like a jungle and they all got down to find Akash looking at Arnav and Natasha with a sinister smile on his face.

It changed when he saw Payal but the only look on her face was anger and disgust.

"Where is my sister? " Payal roared making Akash flinch and he got mad

"Instead of asking how I have been without you, you are more concerned for your sister who is not even related to you in anyway. " Akash bellowed but none of them seem affected.

"I will never feel concern for a murderer like you who murdered his own blood and mother and don't you dare say Khushi is not my sister because our bond is beyond any blood relation." Payal said in disgust making Akash fume in anger.

"They deserve to die. " He said shocking Natasha and Payal how evil he really is. "That stupid child would have come back some day wanting to know me and would have ruined our happily ever after and as for my mother, she deserves what she got for trying to betray me...... I will never regret anything I did. " Akash uttered like a mad man.

"You need help. " Payal whispered.

"Yes I know I need help and only you can help me....... Come with me let's go far away from here and start all over again and forget that any of this happened. " Akash said and Payal looked at him in disgust.

"I would rather die than be with you. " Payal replied in anger and Akash looked at her in anger making her flinch seeing his blood shot eyes.

"Then get ready for Khushi to die. " He said taking out a switch device from his pocket and smiled seeing their shocked face.

They all immediately knew it was a switch to a bomb and all panicked.