𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘱

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

sophia kept her eyes on the screen as she reached next to her, grabbing her water bottle. her eyes were trained on the intense episode of criminal minds that played in front of her. she tried to ignore the notifications that were blowing up her phone, determined to finish this season before allowing her to do anything else for the weekend.

she was doing a great job and just ignoring the dings from her phone, until those dings of notifications turned into ringing.

"hello?" she asked, keeping her stare at the tv. "SOPHIA GET ON THE SMP JACK'S STREAMING!" her friend screamed, voice loud even with her phone volume at almost the lowest.

she paused her show. "jesus tommy, shut up. do i need to get on right this very second?" she asked. "yes! and do not tell me what to do woman!" sophia sighed, "tommy i know where you live." she could practically see his face at that moment, wide eyes, he let out a jokingly shaky breath. "never mind! you can tell me what to do! yes, yes sophia mhm, BYE!"

she laughed to herself and turned off the tv, peeling back the warm comforter and forcing herself to get out of the bed.

sophiaisntlost has joined the game
tommyinnit VC 2
tommyinnit VC 2
tommyinnit VC 2
tommyinnit VC 2
tommyinnit VC 2
tommyinnit VC 2
tommyinnit VC 2

"okay then." she said quietly under her breath. she quickly pulled up discord and joined the call, "hello?" she asked, seeing tommy and a few others in the call. "AYUP LAD!" a new voice said, "oh hey jack." she said calmly. her and jack manifold had already met due to tommy.

"hi sophia!" tubbo said as he joined the call. she smiled, "hi! why was i needed?" she asked, looking around her spawn. "because tommy's clingy." jack stated, earning a loud pissed off tommy yelling at him. "good morning to you too tommy." she said with a sigh. "morning? sophia its 10pm." her eyes went wide. "what the fuck? no way, i've been watching criminal minds all fucking day." she groaned. "thats so sad sophia." tommy laughed. "oh fuck off."

she was running around the server trying to find tubbo, while tommy was still stuck in prison, jack was streaming with tommy in the vc, so it was more of a chill stream. "oh! you should live in snowchester until tommy gets out." tubbo said excitedly. "sure, but only until when tommys out of prison, i cant ditch him." she said, waiting for tommy to awe dramatically to farm awes. "are you done farming awes?" he laughed, "yeah." "great."

"so, i need to build my house. but where?" she asked, running around. "just live with me." tommy said, "in your shit dirt house? no thanks." she ran around near his house, "oh what about here?" she asked, tubbo running up next to her. "YES!" tommy yelled, followed by, "SORRY MUM!" sophia sighed. "okay, i'll build here lemme find a house." she said, voice trailing off as she googled houses.

she finally found a house, "oh! i need birch and spruce logs." she stated. "birch?!" tommy asked dramatically. "yes, birch, bitch!" she responded with just as much energy. "wheres the taste women?" he asked loudly. "up your arse! and call me women one more fucking time tommy." the call went silent, "yeah, shut up."

"i'm so bored, no offense guys. tommy wanna walk around town?" she asked. "none taken." jack said, still running around on the smp. "sure." tommy replied, already grabbing his iconic blue jacket. "one question sophia, why would you hang out with tommy?" jack asked with a laugh. "good question." she sighed jokingly, leaving the call with the sound of tommy yelling.

sophia tucked her hands into her pockets, glancing at the gray sky. "god, when will there be any sun?" she said to herself quietly. sophia was so sick of the cold gray days, oh well, its not like she leaves the house that much anyways. "i don't know." sophia gasped, turning around just to see tommy. "jesus fucking christ tom, i was ready to run for it." she slapped his arm as he laughed at her.

"so do you think you'll start streaming?" tommy asked the girl, making conversation as they approached the town center. "doubt it, i'd rather just chill on other people's streams." she said, looking around at the shop windows.

the pair walked down the pavement, looking at the stuff showcased in the windows of the shop, no intent to buy anything execpt for maybe some fish and chips, but still fun to window shop none the less. sophia sighed quietly as she saw the beauty store up ahead, "he called me hom-" "homophobic, we all know james charles called you homophobic. and i can see why." she said, reaching foward and pushing tommys hand down, which was pointing at the poster of the beauty youtuber.

"no, tommy don't you dar-" "excuse me, miss? can you please take a photo of me and my friend here?" sophia's face dropped, watching as her friend asked a random woman to take their photo. "oh god." she said under her breath. "oh sure!" the woman smiled, taking the phone from tommys hand. sophia and tommy both took their masks off for the photo, tucking them into their pockets. and, flash. sophia let out a slight breath of relief as tommy took the phone back, thanking the woman before both of them put there mask on.

"you ever do that again and i will pretend i don't know you and sprint home on the spot." sophia says, pointing at tommy with a glare. "why? it wasn't that bad!" he said.

sophiaisntlost

liked by wilbursoot and 371,893 otherssophiaisntlost i've hit a new low

sophiaisntlost i've hit a new low

view all 12,281 comments

wilbursoot why tf are you so short sophia
sophiaisntlost @wilbursoot stfu ur like 8'9 or something

quackity BECAUSE YOURE SHORT, GET IT YOU HIT A NEW LOW
sophiaisntlost @quackity yall seeing this? hes calling ME short LMAOO

tommyinnitt IM A HUGE MAN
sophiaisntlost @tommyinnit

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

ik the pictures kinda shit but i needed something to do while i watched a movie, also someone said they wanted to see more insta pictures so there you go. anyways theres four chapters left, and not to be that person but im gonna out of fucking ideas. so if any of you talented people have ideas for chapters that i could use (id credit you ofc)

also thinking of making a imagines/oneshot book but idk

GO TAKE YOUR MEDS, EAT IF YOURE HUNGRY, AND DRINK SOME WATER TO STAY HOT ILY