23: Emilia

-Vincent-

Sitting down in the chair, I threw my arms around the back as my glass of bourbon rest steady in my hands. My eyes focused on the stage in front of me as I listened to the men around me whistle and holler as they spent all their cash on my little money maker.

A smirk made it's way onto my face as I watched Emilia hang upside down on the pole as her long legs spread wide open in the form of a v-split. Everything between her legs was showcased to everybody sitting in the crowd but her eyes were on me and only me.

I raised my glass to her as I shot her a wink before sipping on my drink and I seen her grin as she got down from the pole. She tore her attention away from me to give the rest of the men a show as she shook her ass to the fast pace of the music playing in the background.

She had all of their attention as she pulled them into a trance. She even had me pulled into a trance as I stared at the slutty teacher outfit she was wearing. Her red plaid pleated skirt was pulled up so that it exposed the simple black thong she wore underneath. My eyes were heavily focused on my favorite pair of tits that were being strained by the tied cropped button up she had on.

Her long legs were covered by knee socks and she wore black heels that made her taller than she already was. Overall, she looked fucking sexy.

"Happy birthday Mr. Fontana." A server wearing nothing but a black thong and a pair of heels purred into my ear, bringing a tray of drinks next to me. I reached over and grabbed one as I threw it back, grimacing as it burned all the way down my chest.

I downed the last two and set my glass on her tray before standing up from my seat as Emilia's music ended. She raised the back of her skirt, giving us a last show as she shook her ass a bit before exiting through the back curtain.

I followed a man in front of me who was making his way towards the back and he grabbed her by the arm as he pulled her towards him.

"Excuse me, I would like a private dance." He told her sternly and I raised my eyebrows in amusement as I stood back and watched the scene unravel before me.

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to give those. It's against Mr. Fontana's rules." She told him with that polite tone of hers. I seen a small pink color coat her cheeks as she glanced at me and I grinned at her.

"I want you to entertain me slut. Do your fucking job." He spoke to her and I clenched my jaw as I wrapped my arm around his wrist that was connected to her arm. He released her and turned to look up at me with irritation.

"You heard the lady, she said she's not allowed to give those." I grit at him, bending his wrist backwards as I clutched it tightly in my hand. He looked at my white knuckles and winced from how hard I was grasping him.

"Who the fuck are you?" He growled out at me, grabbing his arm in his other hand as he tried to stop it from bending. I leaned in close until I could smell the whiskey on his breath and I looked him up and down with disgust on my face.

"I'm Mr. Fontana, now get the fuck out of my club." I spat.

His eyes widened as he looked at me and I shoved him away from us. I pocketed my hand in my slacks as I stared at him with a hard expression and he looked down at his red wrist and back up at me.

"You just lost a loyal customer buddy." He told me and I rolled my eyes, shooing him away. He stumbled over his drunken movements as he exited the club and I turned around, my glare softening as I looked at the beautiful brunette standing in front of me.