E͟n͟d͟ M͟o͟n͟t͟h͟ ⌫ Speed-o-sound Sonic x Reader

My memories fuzzy on this so please bare with me, at first episode I thought he was a girl I'm sorry-

But, it is fluff ☁️.

Requested by ThatOneWeeb212121 last one for now that you've asked for. Or IS IT. Just kidding love them.

Anime is One Punch Man streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy ~
__________________________________

To put it simply there was always an amount of chaos where you lived. Even if it was in just the slightest.

From a tiny mouse stealing bread from a bakery, all the way to a huge brawl happening right smack in the middle of where you citizens lived.

Sadly today, was one of those days.

"Run there was a huge punch explosion thing coming from the square!" A lady yelled in fear, running for dear life.

"Don't worry at all people! Saitama the one punch hero will defeat that rascal in well, one punch!" A little boy with a broken front tooth said standing bravely in front of the running people.

"Tommy come here you're not safe!" His mother came running with a bag of oranges almost falling out of it. Technically speaking it wasn't a sturdy bag either, paper wow amazing.

"I'm going to die! I'm going to die! I haven't even lived with a purpose yet why?!" A male sprinting came the same way, running from the scene with a girly scream.

You rolled your eyes as everyone ran past you, even the hobos who hadn't gotten up for a year from their seat began to follow the other people.

"It's the same damn drill and we always survive. Why are you all so scared to death you really think they'd want you?" You whispered to yourself hearing the cries of cowards.

Someone harshly pulled on your shoulder. "Hey what the heck dude!" You yelled almost dropping the dirty cloths you were carrying back to the parlor.

"Run back now lady or your doomed! The devil of Sonic has unleashed upon us!" He yelled and shook you before hurrying away like the rest again.

You were confused at his words, they seemed to be telling the truth to you, but then again when has life ever told you the truth.

Your brain remembered back at the time when you went to a fortune teller. You were honestly done with life when loosing another easy job.

Supposedly according to her magic shiny ball you would be in love this month. Disgusting and wrong. The end of the month was just around the corner and surprise surprise nothing has happened.

Only if she meant someone else would love you this month. The only interaction you had faced with caring and likable as a trait was when a little boy picked a flower for you when you took his landry back home.

He was seven.

"Yeah I don't care about this stupid fight act anymore. It happens all the time guys the best thing to do is get popcorn and watch!" You yelled out and of course no one payed attention to you.

Rolling your eyes once more you pushed passed the swarm of people that tried to run over you away from the town square.

Pure chaos once you arrived.

"Hey Ms. Cock I brought in the cloths you wanted for the evening d-" your face dropped and you stopped talking.

When your face dropped,it was in an annoyed way, not all sacred like the rest of the people. Your dumb self realized you were talking to no one as the owner was also not there.