ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

No one dared to speak and remained silent as they watch Beomgyu drink a whole bottle of red wine.

Both Ryujin and Yeonjun frowned knowing that Beomgyu have a low tolerance with alcohol. He easily gets drunk after three shots.

But with Beomgyu drinking the whole bottle, he sure will get drunk in a snap.

As soon as Beomgyu finished, he threw the bottle causing it to shatter on the floor.

His cheeks flushed red and he burped. But even though it sounded funny, everyone remained silent.

He walked towards Ryujin and grabbed her nape.

"Beomgyu! Are you alright?" Yeonjun asked but the boy barely heard him.

Beomgyu cleared his throat and pulled Ryujin closer. Kissing her in front of everyone.

Everyone gasped in surprise. While Yeonjun helped the girl stand up from the floor. She ran to her nerd boyfriend and left.

Ryujin wasn't able to move because of what he did. She was caught literally off guard.

She can taste the strong liquor from his lips while kissing him back. It was getting addicting.

Beomgyu leaned back and made a devilish smile. Ryujin was still speechless.

She screamed when Beomgyu suddenly carried her as if she was a sac or what.

"B-beomgyu!" Yeonjun called but Beomgyu ignored him.

"What the hell! Beomgyu! Put me down! Yeonjun!!! Help me!!!" Ryujin won't stop yelling while everyone only watched them. A few students were quietly laughing at their scene.

Yeonjun followed the two until they arrived at the parking lot. Beomgyu put Ryujin inside and made sure she won't be able to come out.

"You're leaving!? But you're not sober!" Yeonjun said and stopped Beomgyu from getting inside the car.

"I'm fine!" Beomgyu simply replied while completely ignoring the yelling Ryujin in the car.

"No you're not! Look at yourself! You're drunk!" Yeonjun hissed but Beomgyu suddenly pushed him.

Yeonjun was thrown quite far from them. So Beomgyu took it as a chance to leave.

*   *   *

"Yeonjun!!!" Yeji yelled for like a hundred times.

She and Chaeryeong just came from the bathroom when they saw Yeonjun lying on the ground unconscious.

Yoenjun was reeking of alcohol so they thought he must've passed out for being drunk.

Yeonjun finally woke up and was surprised to see the ladies in front of him.

"Wait! Where's Beomgyu?" He immediately asked and the two only rolled their eyes.

"I got a call from Ryujin! She said she already went back to the penthouse with Beomgyu!" Yeji said and Yeonjun was relieved.

"What happened?" asked the brunette.

"Nothing! Just those two fighting each other! I tried to help but Beomgyu was drunk! Anyway! If they got home safe then it's fine now!" Yeonjun stood up and tapped his clothes clean.

They went back inside and rejoined the party.

As soon as Yeji heard what happened, she immediately ran back to Yeonjun and the boy explained what really happened.