20. Cakes and Croissants

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jin who was smiling at me. He was wearing his usual pink hoodie and blue jeans. Pink is his favorite color. I was surprised when I saw his room wasn't pink at all. Just his clothes and his...whatever.

"What do you want, hyung?" I groaned in annoyance and he sat down opposite to me, "Hyung! That's my girlfriend's seat."

"You mean Taehyung?" he smirked at me, "He is sleeping at his home."

"How do you know that?" I asked him as he took the menu from my hand.

"Heard from him."

"You guys talk?" I asked and he nodded. I thought he wasn't so close to this guy. Well, there are so many things I don't know about Taehyung. 

"What did he say?" I asked him and he looked at me with the annoyed face.

"He said that he was doing well until a certain guy came to his house and ruined his mood."

"Okay."

"You know that guy is you," he said and I nodded. If Taehyung was able to chat with Jin, that means he was doing fine. Thank God! I don't need to pay if he dies from that weird issue he has.

"What did you say to him?" he asked me and judging by the tone of his voice, he was serious. Wait...does he know? The issue reason?

"Life and death."

"Huh? I thought you said something bad about anime and that's why his mood switched," he shook his head and went back to choosing from the menu. So he doesn't know that Taehyung had some kind of a panic attack. Maybe he hasn't told anyone about this. What about his 'bestie' Jimin? Does he know?

"What are you ordering?" he asked me.

"Chocolate lava cake."

"Then I am ordering...strawberry croissant."

"Strawberry croissant?"

"Yeah. I never tasted it."

"Whatever."

We looked at the menu again to see what else we can order and finally, we ordered a chocolate lava cake, a strawberry croissant and two bowls of vanilla ice-cream. I looked back at hyung who was busy playing with his phone. He looked at me and grinned. I shook my head and looked outside.

"So, what is Taehyung to you?" he asked me all of a sudden. Looks like he wants to talk. Let's just join the conversation then.

"Fake boyfriend."

"Yuck!" he exclaimed in disgust and I glared at him, "Why are you kids so annoying nowadays?"

"We are not. This is the new generation, grandpa."

"What the hell? I am not a grandpa!"

"Whatever."

He sighed and placed his phone on the table and leaned on his chair.

"My life is so boring."

"Okay."

"I am in college and I still don't have a girlfriend."

"Then get one." He scoffed at me and tapped his fingers on the table.

"The girls in my college are very slutty. So they are not good."

"Then get a boyfriend," I immediately said and looked at Jin. His whole face was red. I smiled to myself internally. Hyung must be gay. Hehehehehehe! This is some news.