R O O M 0 9 4

Hey guys-

Thank you for being patient, my lovelies! Lots of dialogue once again; THINGS HAVE UNRAVELED, and YOU. ARE. NOT. READY. Also, spice is coming NEXT CHAPTER. 

Additionally, I ask that you answer the questions after this chapter, it would truly mean a lot to me <3 

Now, without further adieu, I present to you...

R O O M  0 9 4 

draco malfoy

7:31 AM 

I glance over at Lucille as she's sound asleep; hair in her face, lips parted, lashes sitting perfectly on her bottom lids. 

I get up from bed and get dressed.

Black suit, black button up; the usual.

Before I leave, I place a kiss on Luce's forehead.

I head out my bedroom, trying not to make any sound. 

I walk down these corridors as I glance over at the family portrait.

With disgust, I quickly look away.

I speed down the corridor and reach my mother's room. 

Gently knocking on the door, my heart beats rapidly.

She opens the door as our eyes meet; I should've had her eyes instead.

"Are you ready?" I ask her.

She gulps.

"Yes, I am."

She walks out her room and closes the large door behind her.

Side by side, we walk down the hallway together; her heels clacking on the marble floor, our walking in rhythm.

"Are we apparating?" I ask my mum.

"Oh, no. I'm wearing heels, darling. I've brought the Floo Powder," she responds, as we both walk down the stairs.

We head towards our living room where our large fireplace was stationed.

"You first," I told my mother.

She handed me the pouch of Floo powder as I opened it for her. She grabbed some and stepped into the fireplace.

"St. Mungo's Hospital," she muttered, as she threw the powder to the ground.

At an instant, green flames upheaved from the bottom up as my eyes winced at the brightness. From then, she was gone.

I stepped into the fireplace and muttered the same words, throwing the powder onto the ground.

Flashing green and twists and turns, I've arrived to St. Mungo's.

My mother pats her dress down removing the dust, as I dust off a few powder particles from my suit.

"They say his brain hemorrhaged, Draco," she whispered, as we walked towards the front desk.

"Should've beaten him up harder," I responded, seething through my teeth.

"Name?" the welcoming elder woman asked, with a long quill in her hand and parchment on the surface.

"Narcissa Malfoy," my mother said, "I'm here for-. For Lucius Malfoy."

The woman flips through parchment.

After what felt like forever, she finally pulled out a parchment file.