Chapter 13

When we got to Westminster, I had lost quite a lot of blood. I tried to stand up but I could barley do it. Skye decided to give me a piggyback ride to help me into the base.

"Is there anywhere I can take her to?!" Skye asked in a worried voice to the receptionist.

"Director Coulson has brought some people in to help her. They're just down the corridor in room 12." She replied. I felt so relieved that Coulson had sent them himself. They must be good. I stumbled down the corridor clutch my side. I didn't want the piggy back anymore because it made me look to much like a kid. I was trying to walk by myself. Skye kept on wanting to help me but I said I was fine. We got to room 12. As soon as Skye opened the door, I collapsed onto the wooden floor beneath us. The two people Coulson had sent came rushing over. I recognised them at once. It was FitzSimmons! I felt so relieved to see them because I knew I trusted them. They helped me up onto an operation bed. I rolled up my top and saw what it was really like for the first time. My abdomen was all battered and bruised and was bleeding out from where the previous gun wounds were.

"Right. Let's get you stitched up." Said Simmons. She was so gentle with it I hardly felt anything! But I think it was mainly because she had put local anaesthetic near the wounds so it would be less painful! Fits was cleaning up my head while Simmons did my abdomen. Fitz never usually worked with all this blood and gore but he was doing great!

"Ow!" I said occasionally and Fitz would stop for a moment and say sorry. I really liked Fitz and I think he was starting to like me as well. We understood each other. Well, I understood him! We were also both scientists which helped a lot. It only took about 5-10 mins for them to finish.

"You'll have to stay here for a while to rest." Simmons explained to me.

"That's fine." I replied, "I really need some rest after that!" We all laughed. Even Fitz.

Fitz went over to Simmons, "Simmons." He whispered.

"Yes?" She said back.

"I would...I would...I would like to stay with...Willow if that's ok with...em...you." He struggled to say.

"That's fine Fitz. Skye and I were going to do something anyway if you want to join us later." She said to Fitz.

"Em...thanks." He started to say, "I'll come in...em...I'll come soon."

"Great!" She said and kissed him on the cheek.