You love me !!part 1

Hello 🙋🏻‍♀️
Guys please please do vote , post your comments and feedback. And please don't forget to share your views and share my stories with your friends. Guys I am really not getting good number of votes.
I rarely ask for votes but we writer here desire a good number of votes and sharing so that more and more people can read our stories . These are free books, we are not getting paid, your votes and comments are only things which gives us strength to write, so plz do vote my dear
SILENT READERS.

This chapter has two parts and guys will try to update part 2 of this chapter by this Wednesday. Keeping 2 parts coz chapter already exceeded 2000 words and still we have long edit so keeping this way. Hopefully will keep regular updates now .

✍🏻
From last chapter Aarav and Mira going back home in his car. They have some discussions and then Mira thought about something he old during vacation.

Mira do whatever you like but if anything went wrong with this new news then you will do what I want you to do next, then I will make that real which they wrote about us.

Aarav words echoed in Samaira's ear. He said this during vacation , when she broke up with Raj and their was scene outside Kolkata club due to her fake drunken scene , which she had created .

Aarav can do anything even he will force me to marry him if he sees that picture which that Red guy had shared, she thought . I need to find about that Red myself just the way I found about that reporter in Kolkata who was following me .

She again looked at Aarav who eyes were on the road full concentrating on driving , "tell me Mira what's cooking in your mind , what's disturbing you?" Aarav asked taking his car inside her mansion.

Samaira didn't replied, she just got down from his car and walked around to the driver seat. Aarav eyes never leaving his Mira . Suddenly Mira knocked at the car window. Aarav rolled down and looked at his Mira . Who was smiling at him.

Samaira heart skipped a beat when Aarav caressed her cheek . His thumb touching the corner of her lower lip. She gulped hard and looked at Aarav who slowly removed his hand from her cheek and turned towards steering wheel. He closed his eyes for a minute.

What has happened to me , why I always has desire to touch her skin, feel her nearness, He thought opening his eyes .

She could clearly see in his eyes , she could clearly see love , she thought looking at him.

She shook her head and spoke , "I am thinking about Kiaan and Tiya," she paused and looked at Aarav who again turned towards her , she then continued without looking at his love filled eyes, "they are going for long drive tomorrow, at dinner I think we should talk about their engagement, remember mom said that she will engage them once we are home," she said, hope he will not further question me what's cooking in my mind she thought looking at him. She need to save her brother from that girl. Hope his engagement news will stop all this .

"So this is going in your mind?" he arched his brow and asked.

He not going to believe her she thought and spoke again, "Ahh and one more thing just tensed about that friend of mine, remember during lunch I told you to go back to your office coz I need to talk to one of my friend," she smiled .

"Hmm and ...." Aarav looked at her intently.

"And one more thing just tensed about today's elevator scene," she lightly smiled .

"Hmm and ...," He asked .

"And nothing...," she laughed and kissed his cheek .

"Bye see you at dinner," she turned and ran inside her mansion.