65°

As promised, here you go!!❤️❤️

This chapter is quite emotional. I nearly cried writing it, so just plug on an emotional song in your playlist right now, and get on with this!!!😩❤️❤️

Let's get into Ivandor's head. You guys are ready, ba?🤧❤️

~IVANDOR~

I hate that I let her into my life.

I shouldn't have. Yet, I did. Now, all I can do is resent myself for putting myself in this in the first place.

I remind myself how stupid I was everyday when I recall the times I actually thought that I meant something to Giwa, the way she meant to me. I actually thought she and I had this special kind of connection. I thought it was both of us against the entire world, but she didn't even think twice about crashing down my world in seconds.

Sometimes I force myself to try to let everything go, but those words she said keeps haunting me.

I never expected her to go so low. To use my weakness against me without even batting an eyelid. It was that easy for her to break me. I meant that little to her. I can't believe I ever thought otherwise.

Yet, you know what I even hate the most?

The fact that even after what had happened. No matter how mad I was at her, I still didn't hate her. Not one bit. I can't even hate her, no matter how much I tried. That's what I hate the most about all these.

A fool. That's what I am.

"Are you busy? I want to talk to you."

Krisdana's voice brought me back to earth again, bringing me back to the present, where I was sitting on my reading desk, apple laptop opened in front of me.

Before the distracting thoughts popped into my head, I was already setting myself up for my usual intensive online midnight study session on the 'myschool.com' site.

"I see you haven't started reading yet, Einstein!" I heard her voice coming again, stating the obvious.

That was when I turned to look at her, standing there at the door of my room, in blue pyjamas and crossed arms, looking me down with a playful pout on her face.

I actually smiled a little, not because Inwas in any way fine, but because she was.

These days, I liked the progress in her behavior. She was less shut down and more talky. I was happy that Yure's issue wasn't suppressing her much anymore. She probably had more control over her emotions now, and that was good.

Maybe, I needed that kind of uplifting too.

"I'm about to. I was just warming up." I responded to her.

I noticed her mood immediately die down as she watched me. She looked me over slightly and out came from her, a simple, clearly unconvinced, "Hmph."

"How's Xander?" I asked her, confidently changing the topic.

"He safely reached S.A four hours ago, I already told you, you mouse!" She answered.