Uncle Happy

Please read- For the next 3 weeks or so I'll only be able to update once a week as I have to revise for my maths exam that's coming and I need to revise as much as I can so I can pass this time. I'm sorry, but I refuse to have to take maths anymore. I hate it. Also, I will update on the Sundays, but i'll let you know when it goes back to normal. 

Summary- Tony has to leave for a mission and Peter is left to be looked after by Happy. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Tony frowned down at his phone, slight anger radiating within him at the call he had just received. 

Fury had called him saying he is needed for a mission, and has to leave now. The issue is, he had promised Peter -his 5 year old son- that he would pick him up from school and spend the day with him. 

"Happy." Tony says, walking over to one of his best friends. 

Happy looks up and sees the conflict within Tony's eyes, he frowns slightly and says, "yeah Tones, what's wrong?"

Tony sighs before saying, "I need you to pick up Peter from school. I've been called on a mission, please just explain to him that I had to go, and that as soon as I come back we can get ice cream and everything." 

Happy nods and says, "don't worry Tony, I'll look after him." 

Tony smiles at Happy, glad he has a friend he trusts this much. "Thanks Happy. Tell him I love him, and i'll call him as soon as I can." Tony replies, feeling guilty for having to leave. 

"I will Tony, don't worry." Happy reassures him. 

With that Happy leaves to go pick  up his nephew, knowing Peter might be a little sad as well makes Happy want to make him feel better. 

-

"Hi Uncle Happy, where's dad?" Peter asks as he hugs Happy. 

Happy hugs back tightly, and says, "your dad had to go on a mission, he said though that he loves you and as soon as he gets home you two can go get and ice cream." 

Peter frowns and nods while pulling away from Happy. Happy grabs his small hand in his and goes to the car, helping his nephew to get seated. 

Happy could tell Peter was sad, and decided to take him out for a little. 

He knew Peter loved ice cream and loved a certain shop. 

"Hey kiddo, wanna go somewhere?" Happy asks, making Peter perk up while looking at Happy from the backseat. 

"Where?" Peter asks, feeling a twinge of excitement. He always loved being with his uncle, although he loved being with hid dad even more. 

"I can't tell you. But, you up for a Uncle Happy and Peter day?" Happy asks, Peter is quick to nod, a smile taking over his face. Sure, he wanted to spend time with his dad, but he knew Tony couldn't help having to leave, and to him Happy was like a second dad to him. 

Happy smiles and begins to drive to the ice cream shop, knowing he will do anything to make sure Peter is happy. 

-

-

-

A/N- Abrupt ending I know, but yeah know. Life and all. 

- M xx