B i l a n g XXIII

I look at the crown in my bed.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered.

It looks like it is glowing when the moonlight shines throught it. I want it, I was born greedy, I really want this but I can't accept this. A country?

Has he gone mad? He is crazier than the two Prince!

That night I didn't notice I fell asleep besides the crown, thank goodness I woke up before someone came in. I hid it under my bed.

"Goodmorning sister!" I look at Theodore. "What are you doing there?" He asked and walk towards me, I immediately stood up.

This is crazy!

"I f-fell." I said.

"Are you okay?!" He asked, I nod and sat on my bed. "Aren't you tired from last night sister?" He asked and sat on the sofa.

"I'll sleep again, I told you, I just fell on the flo--"

"Lady Arthia!" Linda with Den behind her came rushing to my room.

"What is it early in my morning?" I asked.

Their eyes is wide open as they speak.

"P-prince!"

I wrinkled my forehead. What's so new about that.

"F-first Prince and the D-duke Ariesè."

"What?!" Sabay pa kami ni Theo na nasigaw.

"The Duke assist the First Prince with the visit and he wants to see the young lady of the house!"

"Who?" Theodore sounded irritated as he stood up and ready to leave my room

It's probably me.

I sighed.

"No name was mentioned but Lady Arthia should prepare--"

"No, let Lilliane entertain that guest, my sister is tired!" Theo reasoned out.

Seriously.

"It's fine."

"It's not, what if the Prince will like you too like the other Princes?" He asked.

"What are you so scared about?" I asked and sign Den to fix my bed.

The bug stop and breathe, seems like he forgot to breathe, how funny.

"The Princes of this country is obssesed with my sister and you're asking me what I'm scared about?" He sight, this kid. I raise him well and now he's giving me the attitude I taught him.

"They are not obssesed with me, they just think I'm pretty." I said. "Now, you should go greet the guest while I prepare." I look at Linda, she's just watching silently.

"The young master is scared to lose his sister, how cute." She said. Theo just frowned, I smiled. He started to walk to leave my room.

This bug is my source of entertainment for the past years.

"Theo." I called his name and walk to him. This kid entertained me a lot so I'll give him credit. "You won't lose me." I pat his head, his eyes widened as he blushed.

"S-stop it." He said then leave while stomping his feet. The head maid laugh with Den, I just smiled.

"My, the young master really treasure you lady Arthia."

I remove my clothes.

"I know." I said.

With a smile I walk dowstairs but my smile fell off when I saw the first prince laughing with Lilliane.

What the hell did I missed?

I cough when I'm already behind the Prince.

"May the peace of Guibash bless you first Prince, Cailevi." I said as I bow. He just nod at me.

"That's right, she's actually a meanie since we we're young Prince Cai."

Prince Cai?!

I wrinkled my forehead.

Where's the Duke?

"She is?" Prince Cailevi asked. "She's still rude until now, yeah?" Prince Cailevi take a glance on me, I sat besides Lilliane.

"You can say that." Lilliane laugh in a elegant way and even put her hand in her mouth. "I was really embarassed last night, I want to entertain you but as you can see, fate won't let me." She laugh again.

Is she flirting?

"I see that there's a little problem last night." Prince Cailevi laugh.

He's laughing but he looks like he's not the person I'm with last night.

This first prince infront of me has a tall wall infront of everyone, but the first prince last nigh was..

How can I say this?

I don't know.

He feels different.

"But why did you come here Prince Cai, The Duke is talking with father, won't you join them?" Lilliane asked.

"You look sick..Tia." I immidiately look at him. I saw Lilliane flinched. "Are you feeling well?"

He just ignored Lilliane, yes for real this prince only do as he pleases, just like last night!

"Y-yes Prince." He's unpredictable. Yes he asked me a permisimsion to let him call me by my nickname but I didn't know he's this blunt.

"Y-you seem close with my sister." Ha, Lilliane's confidence just broke, my chance.

"Ofcourse we are!" I said then look at the Prince. "Levi and I are closer than what you think Lilliane."

I saw Prince Cailevi just smirked and sat at the sofa as if it is his throne, he looks amuse.

"Levi." I whispered and look at him, he smirked at me.

Levi..

••