That stormy new year night!!!💔😢🌀

7 years ago...

Saanjh's POV:

'Welcome one and all for the grand 2013 new year celebration party' the host announced.

I didn't care about anything today because I had my man next to me today.

He was holding my hand and we were deep into each other's eyes...

'I love you Aarya' I said brushing my nose to his...

'You cheesy woman... You know I prefer your lips better' he said...

'You are shameless!' I said...

'Oh...I so wanna be tonight!' he said huskily...

'You are not getting anything till I introduce you to mom dad and we get married get it you Mr!!!'

He pulled me closer ...I was almost on his lap now...

'I can't wait to take a bite of yours my Shimla apple 🍎' he showed his teeth

I was laughing 🤣

You know you are mad right...I nodded my head...

'Ya .. completely..only for you...' he said and nodded his head in unison.

Soon we heard a voice...

'Aariiiiii'

We turned around to see it was my cousin Navika..

I looked at Aarya...

'What the hell is she doing here! Aarya you know she's under 18. '

'Oh comeon Saanjh...she saif she's never seen a party like this and come on I lost s bet to her...it's my punishment!' he said...

I shot him a glare!

'Oh come on Eve... Your family has finally agreed to meet me after months of convincing.. please...I want to celebrate! Infact I wanted you to meet my Di but she is a doctor hence couldn't come...you know never ending studies!' I laughed..

But I didn't like Navika there!

She came with her college friend...she called him her date tonight.

I didn't want her to be here tonight!

I felt she is too young for this.

Also I hated the rapport she shared with Aarya.

It was too much. Aarya wouldn't mind any of them saying...

'Come on... she's a teen!'

She and Aarya became friends at Ani Di's wedding. They bonded well.

3 months ago she came visiting Pune... that's when Aarya also came to meet me...

I and Aarya have a long distance relationship
.. I don't like anyone invading our privacy. Of course I was a little old school and didn't want to get intimate with Aarya before our marriage but everytime he came home... He would stay with us. I would shift to Purvi's room and he would stay in mine.

He would make sure to visit me once in 7 weeks. This was our normal.

But as Navika had visited... She gelled well with Aarya. I noticed she would try to get a little over friendly with Aarya which would piss me off.

I hated when even Purvi would side hug Aarya. Call me Posessive! But I was!

I loved my man ❣️

As Navika had come to stay with us...Aarya insisted to stay in living room And Navika could take the room.

I was irritated but I agreed! For his sake!