Chapter 4: Sleepover

* James Ryan's P.O.V *

Last night was hell!. How could dad come and all of sudden want me to treat him with respect- seriously man you left me when I needed you the most and you expect me to hug you and present you with flowers and chocolate's for coming back after eight year's- yeah right. Honestly Thank god I have Nicole in my life, if I didn't I would be a complete mess probably in prison or rehab.

Remembering I slept in her room I opened my eye's, my face was in Nicole's neck and my hands around her pulling her against my chest. Her blonde hair was all over her face so I tucked some behind her ear. She looked so peacful sleeping, like an angel. "My angel" I thought, her hair smelled like strawberrie's and vanilla. Kissing her bare shoulder- which was really soft- her eye's fluttered open.

" James" She mummbled.

I smiled " Nicole"

" What time is it?" She asked.

Looking at her bedside table I saw it was 7:45 " Seven- Forty Five."

" Holy shit we have school" She got off the bed.

Frantically pulling her blonde hair into a ponytail she went to her closet and pulled out some clothes. Looking at her again I realized she was wearing a pair of really short, short's and a tube top. Last night I was so lost and confused I barely realized what I was wearing let alone Nicole.

" We have school" Nicole turned to me.

Rubbing my eye's I got out of her bed " Okay were are my clothes"

" There" She pointed to a cabinet in her drawer.

Since I practically lived here I decided to leave some clothes just incase of emergency's like this. Pulling out a pair of jean's, and T-shirt I put them on while Nicole was in her bathroom changing. Brushing my hair out really quick with Nikki's brush I waited untill she came out of the bathroom. Hearing the bathroom knob squeak Nikki came out wearing a dress with a little jacket on.

" You look nice" I walked over to her.

Her white cheek's began filling with color " Thank James"

" Anytime" I held my arm out for her.

Linking her's through mine we walked out of her room. For some reason I didn't hear any noises downstair's like I usually did. When we got to the kitchen I sat on the stool as Nikki walked over to the fridge and grabbed a post it note.

" Sorry sweetie me and your had an early case, there's breakfast for both you and James in the fridge. Serena is already at school. We'll see you both at dinner time, We love you." Nicole read.

Opening the fridge behind her I pulled out a gatorade " Im not hungry lets just go" Said Nikki.

I knew it bothered her that she rarely ever saw her mom and dad and I felt bad. " Lets go" I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside with me.

Getting into my car I drove us to Nikki's favorite place- DQ. " What are we doing here?"

" Cheering up Ice cream" I smiled.

Hugging me from the passenger seat she smiled " I friggin love you"

" Here order whatever you want" I handed her my plantnium credit card.