~ Part 27 ~

* Draco's POV *
I woke up to a comfortable warmth and smiled as my eyes flicker open to see two arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to turn without waking up the big snuggly puppy but failed as his arms tightened and he smiled. "Good morning love", the heat rushed to my face before I could stop it but I smiled and replied "morning puppy". I spun to face him and couldn't stop the smile from returning, "you know we should probably get up before someone comes in". I guess he disagrees because a smirk spreads across his face which makes my stomach flutter, "what are you plannin-" I began before I squeaked as Harry sat up and pulled me closer to sit in his lap, with his hands still firmly on my hips.

I wrap my hands around his neck and look into his beautiful emerald eyes, "you better hope it's not father that comes to wake us up you know" I smirk as the cheeky smile forms on his face. "Yeah, yeah, we've got time", he said with a smirk. Before I could ask what he meant his lips crashed into mine, the kiss was rough but loving as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored ever inch. I moaned slightly and his grip tightened letting out a possessive growl that only made me melt against him more. He lightly bit my bottom lip and pulled away from air, I moaned louder at the loss of contact as he delved to my neck and began nipping, biting and sucking every inch of skin on my neck. I tried to hold in the moans by biting my lip but let out a loud one when he pulled me closer and sucked over a sensitive spot on my neck. Noticing this he licked and sucked the skin there again and again, until I couldn't hold it and moaned next to his ear.

He growled again and I felt his hands move to grip my ass. He pushed me closer to him getting a moan and a smirk as I moved towards his neck. I licked  along his collar bone and began sucking the skin, his hands gripped harder and I moaned again. I continued to suck and kiss along his neck until I heard someone knock on the door. I ignored the door and continued trying to find a sensitive spot, when I found it I began to roll my hips and pushing harder when he tried to talk. Smirking I looked up at him and noticed that his emerald eyes were quite literally glowing with lust which only made him more attractive.

* Harry's POV *
I growled slightly and gripped his ass to pull him closer, he began to lick along my neck and collar bone. I pulled him closer to his body was pressed against my chest, he moaned before continuing and sucked another section of my neck. I groaned as he kissed over a sensitive area when I heard a knock at the door. I smirked when he continued sucking the skin and rolled his hips against my hardening member. "W-who is it?" I shut at the door, thank god I locked it last night. "Breakfast is ready in 10 minutes guys everyone into the dining room", Remus yelled through the door.

"Be d-down soon-n", I managed to yell back as he looked at me while smirking and pushing harder down. I could feel how hard we both were as he whispered in my ear "meet you in the shower?" and ran towards the bathroom. I growled and followed him in.

* Pansy's POV *
I woke up to a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring back at me, which made my heart flutter. "Good morning cutie", I said which she responded by smiling with heavy blush. I wiped my eyes while yawning and sat up, I walked over to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I returned I instantly felt shivers run down my spine and my face flush, Hermione sat laying on the bed with black lingerie on.

I ran over to the bed and climbed on-top of her while kissing her passionately. She moaned into the kiss which only made me groan and kiss her harder, I moved my hands to hers and pined her arms above her head. My tongue explored her mouth before leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck. I smirked and kissed her lips again until they bruised slightly, I pulled away for air as she moaned louder. I looked into her striking brown eyes and saw the slight glow, I couldn't hold it anymore and kissed lower down, not stopping until I reached her v-line. She rolled her hips gently as her back arched. I then heard a knock at the door which made her freeze and growl slightly, which if I wasn't before definitely made me want her more.