☀︎︎| 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡

𝐒𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐮𝐫 (𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫) 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐗 (𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫)𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 👉👈

❤︎!𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!❤︎
--------------------------------------------------

( ⚠ Spoiler warning ⚠ )

it was a long and day in the city, Cars honking,people chatting,some going to the mall with their friends and some just sitting in the park taking a break from work or the things they were doing for the day.

The neighborhood was peace and quiet, some peoole got off their car from work, some kids were playing outside some where chatting with friends. Though the peaceful moment dissapered when a Couple that no one expect to have a quarell was yelling. The couple was known by everyone in the neighborhood, a Gingernette who is kind and respectful to others. A Black haired man who is respectful.

Inside the japanese house is where the quarell was found.

Shoyo who is arguing for the first time with her husband. The fight was actually intense and the couple din't notice.

"I told you that it was my Cousin!" yelled shoyo who was in the living room same with her husband

"Maybe that Cousin of yours may actually be your other man besides me" tetsuro said while rolling his eyes.

"Why won't you belive me?!" Shoyo yelled again holding back her tears before flowing out.

"I know people want's you Shoyo and maybe you being bored of waiting for me Wants To Find another man. Then when i find out about this your just going to leave" tetsuro argued back.

"And why would i do that?!" Shoyo yelled back.

"Why would i Ever do that if i am Married with you?!" Shoyo yelled

"OH QUIT IT SHOYO! I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE SOROUNDING YOU, TALKING TO YOU THEN GETTING YOUR GODDAM ATTENTION THEN AT THE SAME TIME YOU GIVE IT TO THEM, YOU CANT BASICALLY KNOW THAT THEY WERE F*CKING FLIRTING WITH YOU!" Tetsuro finally snaped back to shoyo, the gingernette was suprised and shivered at the same time because tetsuro never yelled at her even the slightist thing before and now it happened.

Shoyo was just standing their infront of tetsuro looking down and tetsuro giving sh*t and reasons about her.

Shoyo finally looked at tetsuro with Nothingness in her eyes and Tetsuro giving the same at his Wife and shoyo left the livingroom without saying a single word going to the bathroom while tetsuro followed the same but going to their shared room, which now looks like tetsuro's room for a while.