Rosalie

We were coming back from hunting when Jasper pulled into the driveway but there was something different about him he was smiling. As he got out of the car I noticed that he had a passenger. She was so pretty maybe even prettier than me.
She smelled human but looked like a vampire. I was pissed at first thinking Jasper was putting us in danger then I noticed that her sent changed to that of a vampire. To say I was shocked would be an understatement it must be her gift to appear human. I want to ask her. Emerson I said and she said yes. Can I ask what your gifts are? Sure she said and proceeded to tell us that she can control nature and still has some of her human attributes. I can also make it to where vampires can procreate. When she said that I was so excited that I squealed in delight. I could finally have the children I always wanted. I rushed and hugged her. Emmett looked surprised at my sudden outburst. Then I told him she could make it to where we could all have children. All of the sudden she was off the ground in a bear hug. At first she was shocked and told us since she touched us we could have babies. I was so happy. Jasper don't hurt her she's a keeper. Then I hugged her again. Emmett grabbed me by my waist and told me to go pack for the weekend. At first I was confused but then I realized what he was getting at. I squealed and speed off to pack. I can't wait to be a mommy.