CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day

Sangeet Function Continuing ....

"Ok ladies and gentlements", Mamiji came in middle of the dance floor with mike in her hand, "First of all, very welcomes to our Arnav bitwa and Khooshi bitya's sangeetwa. Abh sub aram se baith jayo aur dekho hum lerke walun ka kamal. (Now everybody sit down comfortably and see us boy's side charm)"

"Arey Mamiji Larki wale bhi hain ... (Arey Mamiji girl's side is also here)", Aashima shouted from somewhere and few giggles sound came. Khushi look around to locate her friend. She had vanished after the song ended. But she couldn't find her. Now where has she gone again?, thought Khushi.

"Haan haan, larki waley bhi ... lakin baad mein ... pehel hum lerke walu ka jalwa dekhio sub (yes yes, girl's side as well, but later on, first see the charm of us boy's side)", said Mami and then look to her side and gesture Akash. "Aye pakario (Here take this)", she extended the hand towards him.

Akash jog to her, takes the mike and went back to his place on the left side, where all the larka walas were sitting. All larki walas were sitting on the right side.

Mamiji put her sunglasses on and raise her hands, "Now lighteesss".

On her cue the light went off, and music started as the spot light came on her.
Khushi smile widely, excited to see the performance. Arnav just titled his head down, rubbing his forehead again ...wishing for all this chaos to end as soon as possible.

("Laung Da Lashkara" song from movie PatialaHouse - Watch the song video to understand Anjali and Rahul's dance step)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS55Ke6AQTc

This is
something
special
Mamiji gestures around with her arms wide.

To all the paajis and all the parjaiaans
this is patiala house
in it ...
Mamiji pointed to her left side.

laung da lishkara

Rahul came out from Mamiji's behind on the left side.

o baby tera jaan se pyaara
Anjali came from behind, from other side of Mamiji. While Mamiji move off the dance floor, leaving Anjali and Rahul.

o baby yeh chamka dil saada
o baby deke gaya pyaar ye patiaalvi

Rahul pulls Anjali close, touching his cheek with hers and then nudge his shoulder with hers.
Anjali gives a shy expression and pulls her hand away.

ho jab se dil haara
o badla main saara ka saara
o baby ji we gabru dildaara
o baby tera yaar ye patialvi

Rahul dance the same steps as in the original song, others clapped along with the song. Anjali stood to side giving him shy expressions, moving her hips slightly.

patiala peg laga ke naachunga naachunga
patiala dhol baja ke keh dunga keh dunga
heere meri
Rahul pointed towards Anjali as he moves to her back, touching her hair.

zulfen teri,
mere haathon ki ye lakeeren bunti hain
Rahul tap his one hand over the other.

laung da lishkara
o baby tera jaan se pyaara
o baby yeh chamka dil saada
o baby deke gaya pyaar ye patiaalvi
ho jab se dil haara

o badla main saara ka saara
o baby ji we gabru dildaara
o baby tera yaar ye patialvi
Rahul dance the steps earning cheer from Akash and Uday ... "Come on jijuuu".

Oyee Hoyee ...
Anjali pushed Rahul's at his shoulder.

patiala peg laga ke kehnda hai kehnda hai
kamli milo to chup ye rehnda hai rehnda hai

Anjali dance the same steps as in the song, everyone cheered for her

"Come on Diii", said Akash, Aman and Uday. While the girls ooohed at her.

channa mere chhddo pare
mishri si mithi gud si baatein ye rehne de..

Rahul takes her hand and twirl her ... and then they position themselves as back to back.