9

The need to digest Lisa's words, as well as her lunch, made something ache deep inside Tzuyu. She couldn't believe that Lisa, of all people, would act this way. "You're the one who told me to seek her out in the first place."

"I know, but that was because I thought you weren't so... gullible!"

Seething now, Tzuyu shot up and off her seat. She tossed a twenty on the table and ran, despite Lisa's cries of her name. She ran, relentless, towards the nearest station. She boarded the train, her teeth forming jagged indentations against the inside of her lip. Tzuyu kept her head down throughout the train, and until she reached home.

Fumbling for her phone, Tzuyu sent a quick text to Sana that demanded her to come over.

Tzuyu sat on the couch, arms crossed, toes tapping an erratic rhythm against her parquet floors. She stared at the distant wall, her eyes smouldering with something to prove. She was
not in love with Sana. She could have sex with her, as much as she wanted, and not have the fluttering in her chest transmute into the beating of dragon wings.

Tzuyu heard the soft rap against her door, and she had never bolted out of the couch fast enough. She fixed her hair and took a deep breath, before opening the door where Sana stood, poised and smiling. She wore coal black trousers, a simple white shirt with a neckline that showed the column of her neck, and a leather jacket. "May I come in?"

Stepping aside to allow Sana inside, Tzuyu took a whiff of her spicy scent. Something like mint and coffee, as if she just came from the oven, freshly-baked for Tzuyu to devour. She swallowed hard and fought against her increasing heart rate. "I need you for another fifthteen hours." Tzuyu said, her eyes never leaving Sana's features, as if she was the most beautiful thing she ever set her eyes on.

Sana nodded and threw her leather briefcase on the table. "Of course." She peeled her jacket off, and hung it up on the rack. Her white shirt clung to her flat frame, inspiring the heated waves of desire to crash all over Tzuyu. The actress stepped forward and grasped the back of Sana's head by the handful. She met her soft lips, warm and tasted faintly of spearmint. Sana kissed back, her palms on the swell of Tzuyu's hips.

Tzuyu fell on the couch and pulled Sana to straddle her, lips locked and gliding against each other's mouths. Sana tugged at Tzuyu's shirt, only to groan at the sight of her breasts. Tzuyu giggled and dragged her nails along the escort's scalp in order to keep her face between her plush tits. Sana hummed and took a nipple in her mouth, her hips rising off the couch to grind her growing erection into Tzuyu's clothed core.

"Are you going to strip for me?" Sana husked, her voice taking a guttural deepness that sent Tzuyu reeling. She smirked and her hips started to swirl. Swallowing hard, Tzuyu stood with only her panties, the lacy fabric soaked through.

Sana tugged them off, her mouth nipping Tzuyu's stomach. The actress pushed her away and shook her head."I'm in no mood for slow. I want it rough, from behind, anything. " In her desperation, she shoved Sana against the couch and took her lip between her teeth. "Fuck me, Sana, I need it."

"Long day at work?" She asked concerned, even as she bent Tzuyu over on the couch, her elbows digging into the cushions. Sana removed Tzuyu's panties, groaning at the sight of her ass sticking out for her.

She palmed the smoothness of her skin , licked the small of her back, and reached down to pull her erect cock out of her tight chinos. She slapped the thick, tanned flesh against Tzuyu's pale ass cheek and smirked as it jiggled for her.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me. I want to see my cock splitting that sexy pussy apart."

With her cheek chafing against the couch, Tzuyu reached back and prised apart her ass cheek. Sana groaned and thrusted into her slick cunt, the pad of her thumb pressing against Tzuyu's puckered hole. Tzuyu gasped and struggled to keep her cheeks apart, her arms trembling with the strain.

Sana pounded into her, rough and just how Tzuyu asked her to do. She dragged her nails up the actress's back and felt her pussy clench around her as she grasped a handful of thick hair. "Take it." Sana husked out, her mouth against the slope of Tzuyu's shoulder. "I like seeing you like this...Gasping and shaking while I pound into your pussy. It can't get enough of my big cock." She nipped Tzuyu's pulse point, eliciting a shuddering groan to roll of her lips. Sana palmed her tits and tugged at her nippels while her hips pumped into her, skin slapping against Tzuyu's glistening ass.

Tzuyu clawed against the nape of Sana's neck, her head thrown back over the prostitute shoulder. She whimpered and pushed her ass back, her ass wiggling with every thrust. "I-Im..." She managed to say in between the moans of pleasure that wraked her entire frame. Her nails dug deeper into Sana, and she suddered. Her back arched, her pussy gushed cum that dripped down Sana's thick, pumping meat.

Sana allowed the actress to slump over on the couch, panting and quivering with her pussy still stuffed with cock. With a small smile, Sana eased her rigid dick out of her soaked pussy, gasping at the sucking noise that came with the motion. She flipped Tzuyu over and pushed her legs up, until her feet were pressed against the back support of the couch.

The actress gasped, she would never allow anyone else to spread her out like this, her pussy clenching for something to fill her up once more, while her clit twitched and begged to be touched and fondled. Tzuyu watched Sana stare at her pink, beaten pussy, cum trickling out of her entrance. She never felt this form of eroticism before; a mix of cum and Sana's semen oozing out of her.

Leaning down, Sana licked the folds of Tzuyu's thighs. The brunette whimpered and bucked her hips, her slippery cunt nudging against Sana's cheek. It left a streak of their mixed cum against the escort's skin. Her brown eyes locked with emerald eyes. Her tongue parting her pink lips, Sana flicked the tip of Tzuyu's clit and watched her body convulse, before latching onto her pussy, her tongue slowly, sliding deep inside her pussy to lick the quivering walls.

"Oh God.. " Tzuyu whined her fingers,
Yanking at Sana's slick locks, urging Sana's mouth to suck harder, and lick deeper. "Yes, yes, yes... Right there." She urged, her stomach shaking, her tits heaving as she breathed raggedly.

"Fuck, Nana!"

Sana pulled back slightly, after hearing the nickname and stared at the godess in front of her, while a small smile slowly crept on her face.