28: Cloth

"Hurry up you chipmunks!" Kieran yelled as he looked at his wrist watch

"Yes I'm coming." Kyshelle ran down the stairs while carrying her backpack.

"I'm not talking to you baby I'm talking to your lazy brothers." Kieran kissed her forehead as he carried Kyshelle's bag.

"I heard that." Chev said as he fixed his hair.

"Ugh it's too early, can we just stay for a while?" Earos rolled his eyes lazily.

"You still have school guys." Bowry said as Kieran just nodded in agreement.

When they got home Kyshelle was tired from the travelling. She fell asleep on Kritton's shoulder. Kritton carried Kyshelle to her.

"Baby take a shower before you sleep okay I'll call you later for dinner." Kritton kissed Kyshelle's cheek before walking out. Kyshelle then lazily went to her room and got showered.

_____

"Potato! you're gonna be late in school, Wake up

"Potato! you're gonna be late in school, Wake up." I heard Chev half whispered as he softly shakes my shoulder.

Instead of me waking up, I just groaned in response and buried my face into the pillow.

"C'mon wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up." Chev said in every smooches.

"I'm up." I forced my eyes to open to see Chev pinching my left cheek.

"Go to your bathroom cheeky potato." And with that he pinches my right cheek too.

"Fine." I said in my sleepy voice as he placed a kiss on my forehead before going out of my room.

After doing my usual morning routines, we then headed our way to school.

"The Queen Bee is back." Yana rolled her eyes.

"But she seems off, I mean she acted weird and totally not herself." Olivia furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean not her?" I asked as I switched gazes between the three.

"You see her actions are more like a 'not so queen bee' I guess." Ceane shrugged as Yana and Olivia nodded vigorously.

"Speaking of the queen bee-tch herself." Yana whispered as Patricia walked pass us while her gazes were at her shoes.