12

Hectic could not begin to describe the past few months for Tzuyu. From the moment she woke to the moment her back hit the bed, she was moving, going places, talking to people, smiling, filming, and pretending. She finally reconciled with Lisa, and found a friend in her faux boyfriend who was going through the exact same things she was. It gave Tzuyu two crutches that kept her going as she raged through the filming of her movie and the events related to it.

The end of the week was stark and clear and Tzuyu's heart was filled with yearning. After weeks of packed scheduling, she had a day off. Just one, and she's back into the fray, but she vowed to herself that she would make the most out of that day off. Which was why she already booked an appointment with Sana.

If Tzuyu was being truthful, there were days where her mind would slip and she would think about the brunette again, her lean body pressed against hers as she rocked her body into another screaming orgasm. Sana and what Tzuyu needed; something that she couldn't seem to get anywhere else without feeling guilty. Sure, Steven was a great man, but he wasn't boyfriend material. Tzuyu supposed that no one is. Her heart was still set on Sana.

She had yet to tell Lisa about any of this, which was all well and good, since she already knew her manager's stance regarding her affections for Sana. Them being moronic and superfluous, like a teenager's supposed bright idea. Though her reasons were unknown, Lisa was persistent regarding this fact: Sana was, in any way, not a good match for Tzuyu Chou.

Friday dawned, and as soon as Tzuyu woke up, her body was ready and roaring to go. She got up, ate a simple breakfast of vegan crepes and peach slices, brushed her teeth and had a short workout. By the time she was finished, Delilah was knocking against her door, ready to clean her home, which she did efficiently and just the way Tzuyu expected her to.

And as soon as Delilah was gone, as soon as the spoor of cleaning detergent and soap dissipated into the air thanks to the vents and Tzuyu's scented candles, Tzuyu texted Sana and told her that she was free to come over at any given time. Within the hour, Sana was knocking, and Tzuyu was pulling her in. Tzuyu shoved at the door. There was no click of the lock, but she paid it no mind.

"I need it," Tzuyu gasped out, her fingers fumbling with Sana's belt buckle. "Sana, please. I haven't had sex in days."

"Your boyfriend not doing it for you?" The prostitute asked as they stumbled along the foyer, her lips against Tzuyu's pulse point. Her question raised a brow and brought a cessation to their clumsy attempt at getting each other naked. "Excuse me?" Tzuyu demanded.

"Nothing," Sana assured her, effective only because her palms roamed Tzuyu's ass and hiked her up Sana's leg. She carried her onto the couch, where she knelt and removed the buttons of her shirt, one by one. Tzuyu's chest rose and fell, her eyes raking along the champagne skin of Sana's abs, the colour she longed to drink in. Tzuyu unclasped the button of Sana's trousers, reached her hand in, and moaned. Her cock, hard as granite, pulsing and warm against her hand.

"I missed your cock." Tzuyu husked, an attempt to be seductive. Which seemed odd. Was she not the one who pays to be seduced? It was ridiculous, of course. Tzuyu never had to pay to be seduced by Sana. One look, and she was mush.

The brunette, however, did not miss a beat. "I'm sure you did." She smirked, cool fingers trailing up Tzuyu's soft thigh. Her skin felt cold due to the below freezing weather from which she just came from, but not her cock. Sana's cock was hard and hot and rearing to go, to slip inside Tzuyu's warm crevice, where it belonged. Thrusting up into the actress hand, Sana rid her of her skirt and panties, and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

She rolled it between her lips and flicked it with her tongue until it was stiff and Tzuyu was groaning, her fingers entangled in her hair. Her pants and boxers, now around her knees, allowed Tzuyu to stroke her cock. The brunette loved it, loved stroking it until she was sure that it couldn't possibly get any harder. The veins, the ridges, the tip that oozed clear droplets of precum… All of it, Tzuyu loved. "I want you in my mouth." She gasped out, as Sana buried her face between her legs, nibbling and sucking the slickness that trickled out of her pussy, which seemed counterproductive as it only served to produce more girl cum. More for Sana to lick.