Dillagi-14(last-1)

^^^

Bahara BaharaHua Dil Pehli Baar VeeBahara BaharaKi Chain To Hua Faraar VeeBahara BaharaHua Dil Pehli Pehli Baar Vee

Bahara Bahara
Hua Dil Pehli Baar Vee
Bahara Bahara
Ki Chain To Hua Faraar Vee
Bahara Bahara
Hua Dil Pehli Pehli Baar Vee

"Kaha thin tum tabse?", Maheen looked up hearing his deep voice. She had just entered their room.
He was here? She had thought he would still be working in his study.

"Aap? kam ho gaya-", she started but got interrupted by his words.
(Where were you?)
(You? Have you done your work-)

"I asked where were you?", he said standing up from the couch. He was probably reading something since he was wearing his spectacles. His hair were dishevelled which showed how many times he must have ruffled them.

Maheen felt a strong urge to brush the stray strands from his forehead. He had so soft hair.
She bit her tongue as she saw him taking slow steps towards her.

"um..wo I was in Shiza's room", she said politely moving back.

They had returned from Florence in the morning after having a beautiful and memorable honeymoon. Mustafa had gotten himself busy in work and she had spent the day with Shiza since she had her Rukhsati in a few days.
Mustafa hadn't gone to office today also, he was working in the study.

"Kia kar rahin thi wahan?", he asked raising his brows.
(What were you doing there?)

"Kuch bhi nahi, bas usko gifts dikha rahi thin jo ham laye the", she answered trying to move past him but he pulled her back by grabbing her arm.
(Nothing, I was just showing her the gifts we bought.)

"Mustafa?", She could see his mood was off. His pursed lips were the proof of that. She had always seen him smiling at their honeymoon.

"Kab se wahan thi? ghar aate hi bhool gayi ho ke tumhara ek adad shohar bhi hai", he said scrunching his brows causing her eyes to widen.
(Since how long you were there? Have yoi forgotten in just one day that you have a husband too.)

"Wo..um..aap kam kar rahe the", she gulped as he tucked her hair behind her ear.
(um..that..you were working-)

"Iska matlab hai jab mai kam kar raha hun ga tum mujhe poocha gi bhi nahi?", he asked tracing her jaw with his thumb.
(This means you won't even check on  me when I'm working?)

"N..nahi esa to nahi-"
(N..o it's not like-)

"phir kesa hai han? shukar kar rahi ho gi ke mujh se jan choot gayi, haina?", he said.
(Then what is it like? You must be thankful that you've gotten rid of me, right?)

"Nahi to aap-", she tried to say something but he cut her off by engulfing her in a hug.
She took a second to calm down as his strong cologne hit her senses. His strong hands snaking around her.
(No you're-)

"I was waiting for you for so long", he whispered tightening his arms around her which caused a chuckle to escape her mouth. Mustafa Wali Agha was sulking like a kid!