42

Jungkook opened his eyes and he tried to get up from the bed but he felt a sharp pain on his lower part of the body.then he remembered last night.he smiled and looked at his side to see taehyung still sleeping .then he looked at the clock to see-

Jk-oh shit!its already 8.30??Omg!tae!!!!

Tae-.......

Jungkook shooked taehyung more making taehyung groans.

Jk-hubby!!!tae!!hyungie!!!!

Tae-let me sleep baby.

Jk-kim taehyung!u have work!!its already 8.30!!!

Taehyung opened his eyes wide.

Tae-8.30????wait what?

Jk-tae go and take a shower now!u didnt go yesterday too.

Tae-ah fine.but u have to shower too right??

Jk-tae i will take a shower later.u will get late if we shower together.now go!shoo

Taehyung nodded and went to the bathroom.

Jk-oh shoot i have to make breakfast.god it hurts how can i get off from the bed?argh.

After few minutes taehyung came out dressed.

Tae-baby?want me to help u?

Jungkook looked at taehyung and nodded his head.

Jk-plz take me to the bathroom tae.oh i will make breakfast after that.u go to work.i will bring the breakfast to u as soon as possible ok hyungie?

Tae-no baby.dont come.i can buy-

Jk-no tae.dont eat from outside.i will bring ok?

Taehyung smiled and nodded.then he picked jungkook and went to the bathroom putting him in the bath tub.

Jk-thanks honey.byee.

Tae-bye baby.

He pecked jungkook's lips and left the bathroom.jungkook took a warm bath and went to the room .he felt dizzy but didnt think about that.

He got ready and quickly went to the kitchen

He got ready and quickly went to the kitchen.after he cook he saw taeyang is running towards him.

Jk-baby be careful.

Taeyang-ok eomma!!!!eomma?where are u going??

Jk-im going to appa's company baby.he couldn't take his breakfast today.

Taeyang-lets go then!!!!

He took taeyang to his arms.

Jk-no baby.jimin uncle is coming to stay with u hmm?

Taeyang-b-but eomma i want to go there!!

Jk-baby im in a rush.u can go there next time hmm?

Taeyang-ok eomma!!!be careful!!!