13

When her eyes opened that morning, Sana woke up weary and wanting to die.

Beside her, her phone blared out her schedule for the day. At ten, she had to make her way downtown to the Marriott Hotel to meet one client, and then another at two. Sana was already exhausted at the idea of having to fuck two women that held no similarities to the woman she had been dreaming about for the past few days. Still, work was work. Sana made her way to the kitchen, turned on the kettle, and grabbed the bag of coffee beans. As if on autopilot, Sana made herself a cup of coffee and nibbled on a fresh peach while she sat on her breakfast table overlooking Seoul.

After a thorough shower, Sana dressed herself in a dress shirt that hugged her slender curves and accentuated the muscles of her arms. She slipped on her leather ankle-high boots and her ash grey peacoat and was out of her apartment by nine o'clock. The sun was bright, and the snow that fell last night glittered and sparkled. Slush covered the roads, and snowplows caused much of the traffic that Sana passed by on her way to the subway.

By nine forty five, she was shaking off her boots of any snow that encrusted it. Her cheeks were pink from the cold, and when she received the text message from her client, Sana headed to the fourth floor and to the third room to her left. Knocking, the door immediately opened and a smile adorned her face. "Miss Eunha."

The dark-haired woman smiled and yanked Sana inside her hotel room. The blinds were drawn, candlelight flickered across the off-white walls, and there was a bottle of pinot noir chilled inside a bucket of ice. Sana shrugged off her coat and hung it up on one of the brass hooks by the door. She eyed her client up and down, drinking in the sight of her curves that threatened to spill out of her tight negligee. With her cuffs rolled up to her elbows, Sana kicked off her boots to the side and took a step towards Eunha.

In her hand is a wine glass, filled halfway. Burgundy liquid swirled in the crystal glass seduced Sana. Deft fingers flicked open the button of her crisp shirt, exposing her throat. Eunha placed the glass on the end table and sat down on the queen-sized bed.

No one spoke, and the air in the hotel room hung heavy with something Sana was familiar with. Yet with what happened with Tzuyu, something was different.

Like the sun still rose up in the sky but no longer from the east. Like the earth still rotated on axis, but on the other way around. Sana cleared her throat and reduced the distance from her body with Eunha's. She planted her knee on the bed against the woman's hip, her breath tickling the client's tanned cheek. "Well, well, Sana." Eunha's dulcet tones reminded Sana of the first night she spent with the gorgeous woman. It was in the middle of summer, Seoul's heat at its peak.

Eunha called her on her phone, urgency in her voice. Since Sana was free when she received the phone call, she thought, why not? Eunha sounded wealthy with her clipped consonants and no nonsense resolve. They met in the same hotel, but there were no candles lit. The air-conditioning was in full blast, and Eunha was wearing absolutely nothing but the skin she was born in.

It made for the best first impressions Sana ever had.

Since then, Eunha became one of Sana's best customers. A woman who knew when to ask questions, and knew the right way to tug Sana's hair to encourage her to go harder, faster, and deeper. She taught Sana that the business of pleasure was a rigorous one. Eunha taught Sana many of the things she knew now, and because of that, Sana offered a discount.

Which Eunha denied. After all, she said. She had the money to buy herself another small island off the coast of the Caribbean. She can most certainly pay Sana's exorbitant rates.

At the moment, with flurries of snow coating Seoul city's streets, drivers honking and swearing at every turn, Sana forced herself to focus on the task at hand. She did not allow herself to be distracted by the past—any part of it, whether it be the recent past or that of long ago. She traced the lines of Eunha's lips with her eyes, her hands working on removing her negligee off her body.