Christmas Week • Day 3: Part 20

12am. It was 12am and everyone was asleep expect for Hermione. She was on the balcony of the cabin, she had put a charm on it so it wouldn't fill with snow. It was still snowing, so she (having learned wandless magic) started moving her hand and making little figures with the snow flake. It started off with a bunny, then into a bird but after a few figures she thought it would be nice to let her memory take over and form its own shapes. It went to the shape of a raccoon which made her laugh as she remembered what had happened to Draco. It became a Phoenix, then a Wolf, and then a Dog. Each one brought back a memory: Dumbledor, Lupin , and Sirius, all of which had lost their lives. She felt tears come to her eyes. All of them had meant so much to Harry, who was now, probably hating her. Wiping her eyes, she looked back up. The figures continued to change. But they weren't animals anymore. Hogwarts came up, The Grangers as well. They started becoming more and more personal. A picture of her and Ginny formed, then of her, Harry and Ron, the D.A., then more pictures of Her and Ron and Harry. More tears came and fell. It was her fault they hated her now. She should've just stayed with them.

All she felt was an arm wrap around her shoulders and pull her into a hug. She didn't know who it was but she felt same with them. "I miss them"She muttered. "I know you do" Draco responded as She buried her face into his chest. That's how it went: they stayed there for like 5 minutes, not moving at all. Hermione realized however and took a step back. "Sorry" She mumbled, wiping her tears away. "What's the place the Weasleys live? what's it called?"Draco asked. "Why?"She asked. "Just tell me"He said. "The burrow"Hermione responded, looking up at him. He nodded. "Go inside"He said. She shook her head. "I wanna stay out here for a bit"she noted. "Mia, you're not even wearing a jacket, you know the muggles will wonder how you're out here and not freezing to death. There's a muggle who comes out every night to make sure everything's ok, he'll suspect something"He explained. She sighed and nodded, allowing him to push her to the cabin.

Next morning Draco woke up late, He looked around and found no one. That's until Bret entered. "Something wrong Malfoy?"Bret asked. "I want to talk to you"Draco said as he stood. "Where do the Weasleys live"He asked. "What kind of question-"Bret was saying but Draco interrupted. "Tell me!"He snapped. "Ottery St. Catchpole"Bret answered. "Why?"He later questioned. "Me and you are going there the day of Christmas Eve. You're gonna fake a letter as Molly Weasley and send it to Potter, Weasel, and Weaselette. Tell them to go on Christmas Eve and there's no need to answer back"Draco explained. "Why?"Bret asked. "You know how much They meant to Mia. She was crying yesterday about it. She misses them and I'm sure they miss her as well. If we can, we'll trick Mia into coming with us" Draco said. Bret was so close to smirking but he had to keep his role as Hermione's boyfriend. "Alright, is this some type of Christmas present?"He asked and Draco nodded.

Hermione was in the bathroom, she had just finished Showering and was getting dressed.

She left the Bathroom and saw Draco and Bret shaking hands. "Something wrong?"She asked. "Couldn't be better"Bret smirked. She looked suspiciously at them but nodded. She left the cabin and Bret followed while Draco went to get ready.

They had breakfast in another cabin. It was huge but it was also small at the same time. "How was the night?"Brock asked all of them. "Alright"They all replied. "We saw a raccoon fly by our cabin yesterday"Astoria said. "Really? How interesting"Pansy said as she stared at Draco. It wasn't only her, everyone in their cabin group was. "Draco, what did you do?"Lucius asked. "It's not my fault it's Blaise"Draco shrugged. "I'm not Blonde"Blaise said. "Draco, what did you do?"Narcissa asked. "This little shit is gonna lie"Blaise muttered. Draco glared at him. "Not my fault, You made me speak my mind"Blaise shrugged. "Draco answer the question"Lucius snapped. "He threw a raccoon"Blaise said. "I'm pretty sure he kicked it too" Hermione added. "Snitches"Draco snarled as Hermione and Blaise grinned at the other's faces. "Draco we could've gotten into huge trouble!"Mark snapped. "It's not my fault, Blaise made me jump out the window!" Draco said.

"Jump out the window! What's wrong with you!" Astoria asked. "I told you not to"Hermione shrugged. "Ya, you should've listened to Hermione, not the other 6 of us who told you to jump"Pansy said. "You're apart of this too?!"Hilary asked. "Aunt Hilary, Pansy isn't as innocent as you think"Theo smirked. "Not just Pansy! Joseph, Ryan! What did you try to do?"Rosanna asked. "We didn't do anything!"Ryan said. "We just agreed that Draco should throw himself out the window"Joseph said, the rest nodding along. "CHILDREN! This isn't alright!"Jenny snapped. "See I'm the only responsible one! I'm the only one who said stop!" Hermione said. "You know what? Mia is now in charge of the cabin!"Narcissa said. "Mia? So if something is to go wrong, it's her fault?"Ryan asked. "Brilliant, let's all jump out of windows!"Blaise said. "Love the idea!"Joseph nodded.

Marideth slammed her fist on the table. "You two are the oldest! I expected better then this!"She snapped. Penny, Katie and Taylor nodded along. "Rosanna, You haven't taught your children right at all" Caroline remarked. "Excuse me?"Rosanna snarled as she stood. Alexander grabbed his wife's wrist and made her sit down. But he's the one that stood up. "You and your daughter can leave"He said. "Pardon?"Marietta asked. "You heard me Edgecombe, both of you may go back Britain. You have 4 minutes to leave"He snapped. "Gladly!"Caroline snarled as she grabbed her daughter's wrist. The two left. "Everything alright sir?"The manager asked as he walked up to them. "You can take Cabin 6 off my pay check, the people registered in that cabin will pay for it"Alexander told him. "Cabin 6, alright. Their total is $1,200"The manager said. "They're in their cabin, please send it to them"Rosanna said. The manager nodded and called someone over to take it.

"How was your night Luna?" Hermione asked. "It was great, other then Astoria stealing my shoes"Luna said as she gestured to her feet. "You mean you walked here shoeless?"Draco asked. Luna nodded. "Astoria! Have we not taught you anything?"Mark snapped. "It was a joke"Astoria said. "Doesn't explain why you threw them into the fire!"Daphne snapped. "Charlotte what did you do about it?"Jenny asked. "Charlotte helped her do it!"Daphne said. "And you Daphne?"Mark asked. "She tried to get them from the fire, but They burned quickly"Luna shrugged. "Is Daphne the only one raised right?!"Jenny snapped. "Astoria, Charlotte, you two are heading home NOW!"Mark yelled. "This is not how you treat a guest"Jenny snarled.

Astoria and Charlotte opened their mouths to speak but their parents glared at them. "Pack your bags, We're sending you home. Luna, We'll go down to the store and get you 3 new pairs. Forgive us"Mark said politely. "There's no need sir-" Luna was saying but Jenny shook her head. "You didn't deserve what those two did. 3 pairs, or 5. You chose"Jenny smiled. Luna nodded. "We'll change up the arrangements then. There are now 8 in one cabin and 6 in the other. Anyone want to volunteer to go to cabin 2?"Penny asked. "Theo can! I heard he's close friends with Luna!"Draco and Blaise said in unison. Theo glared at both of them. "No one can tell you anything"He growled. "You don't mind going Theo?"Taylor asked. He shook his head. "It's fine"He said.