omake:🗼a nice day in tokyo pt 2 🗼

Charlotte P.O.V :

Yawn
' sure they take there time  , did something happend ? ' I thought yawning .

" Charlotte are you tired ? " asked Ran .

" a little .." I said rubbing my eyes .

" just wait a little bit  we will get home soon " she said I nodded .

' I don't think so '

"Um?"

" you two  kept  an eye on this window
right ?" Said Heji from the window .

" did somoneran away from this window ?" Shouted conan .

" No  we didn't see anyone right Charlotte ? " Ran replied looking down at me I nodded in confirmation .

Then the two went inside .

" ne Ran nee chan I will be back soon  " I told her than I  ran to the room to check what's happening as soon I arrived I noticed blood marks that lead to the other room I stopped before I follow it then I looked to the window which on of her blinds was closed .

" is it possible that ..." I muttred to myself then I headed toward the other room after i heard yelling to find a corps of shigematsu-san , and Mikio-san scolding his son .

" he is moving ..." Shouted kazuha pointing at the corps .

" huh?"
It was the cat who was hiding in his jacket .

' oh I get it now ... ' I thought yawning .
' I think I will take a rest I will let the case to tantei-kun '
I went to a sofa on the room next to the one where the corps was founded and lay there and I went to my lala land .

3 rd P.O.V :

The police arrived .

" a closed chamber murder ?" Asked meguri kebu .
Then Heji explained to him the details .

" hey Kudo how many have you got ?" Asked Heji .

" four " said conan .

" oh you too , there are four things that bother you " Heji said the other nodded

" yeah first thing in the  murder weapon , that the culpret didn't left it on the from scene " Conan said .

" second , the  blood marks why carry the body to the next room " Heji said

" the third things is there  is only light on the room where we found the corps " conan

" and the forth things is the cat " they said it in the same time .

" but there is something I don't get ?" Said Heji .

After the fight between Sakuraba and kukihito .

" matching set ..." Said kazuha .

" huh?"

" miss kaede and Mr  sakuraba has the same pendant !" Said kazuha

" hey Kudo it's like we have another clue to solve this mystery " said Heji .
" yeah " said conan looking at sakuraba .

" by the way  Ran where is  Ri ...i mean Charlotte ? " asked Heji Ran .

" wasn't she with you two ?   She went to see what happen but she didn't come back  " Said Ran .

" we will look after her " said Heji following conan .

" where did she go ?" Asked conan .

" worried about your girlfriend " said Heji smiling mischievously , and conan blushed glaring at him .

" okay sorry , maybe she is in the from scene looking for clues " said Heji .

Then they went back to the room .

" she is not here " said conan .

" oye Kudo her she is ! " said Heji pointing at Charlotte who was peacefully sleeping on the sofa .

" how can she sleep at a time like this  ?" Asked Heji .

Then conan went to wake her up .

" oye wake up "

Charlotte P.O.V :

I was sleeping peaceful when  i feel someone
Shaking me .
I opened my eyes and groaned " what ?" .

" wake up , the culprit isn't caught  yet " Conan said .

" but i'm really tired , beside I already found who the culprit is " I said rubbing my sleepy  eyes .

"Hah ? Then why didn't you say anything ?!!" They shouted in the same time .

" oh that you didn't ask ..." I said blinking my eyes .

They faceplamed .

" then who is it ? And how he did it ?" They asked .

"I won't tell you , find it yourself good luck Sherlock , Watson  " I said to them then I went back to sleep.

3 rd P.O.V :

" Really this girl ... How can she sleep in a situation like this ..." heji said. " how did she find the culprit in a short time ? "

" well it's Rin  for you " Conan responded ."let's go outside maybe we will find some evidence  " with this the two of them went back to the garden hoping that they will find any sign that can lead them to the killer .
As for Rin  she is sleeping peacefully without knowing that something big is waiting for her .....

To be continued ....