Chapter 9

This story contains blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.
———————————————————————
POV: 3rd

You didn't know why but everyone found out about your father's death. The death was played out as suicide and no further investigation was provided. Bakugo helped plan a funeral and had to contain his laughter for his dear y/n.

You ended up getting a week off to grieve and figure out what's going to happen forward. Since your mother did not attempt to come back home, you were at an all-time low. Then bakugo suggested that you should stay with him for a while. Then Mitsuki kinda sorta forced you into their home. Trying to explain how you could figure out where to stay or go was useless as you have just moved into the spare room of the bakugo's.

While you cried at night thinking about your father, bakugo would often be pleasing himself with your whimpers from the other side, trying to contain his moans from escaping his mouth.

To bakugo, this was all one step of his plan that he came up with a day ago.

A very. Very big step.

His plan was simple: be dependent on him.

So dependent that you can only stay near him.
————————————
"Oi dumbass"

Katsuki started trudging over to you as Mina slipped a piece of paper into your pocket.

"See ya soon y/n!"

With a small wave back you turned around to see the sight in front of you.

"Let's go. I'm getting tired."

"O-oh! Sorry but I gotta stay after today!

"...why?"

"I... I wanted to sign up for an art club that they had at school a-and I wanted to join with m-Mina-"

As the conversation took to an end, katsuki took the art invitation out of your pocket and threw it away, and quite literally tossed you in his shoulder and carried you home.

When given the weird stares on the street, bakugo just glared at them while you decide to think what your next move is.

"I could scream.... though I don't want suki to get in trouble.

Oh, there's Zuko! Maybe he can help! No, wait. Suki would probably get mad though.

Or I could just give up.

Yeah... I'll give up."

You didn't even notice how bakugo went straight to his room as he sat you down on his bed.

Standing in front of you, he stared deeply into your soul, like a cat was watching a mouse.

Out of nowhere he leaped on you and started crying.

That's right. Crying.

Between hiccups, he stuttered

"I-I'm sorry. Please don't leave me PLEASE!"

"Katsuki... I'm not going to leave you, I just wanna make more friends-"

"I'm sorry... I'll stop being so possessive... I just don't wanna lose you..."

"I-I won't leave you ok...."

"Promise it."

"P̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑..."
—————————————————

It's been a few months since you made your promise to katsuki, and his mood around you changed. While he was still positive, he would let you go out with other people. Although they all ended up on quite literally the death list.

For starters, bakugo would act like a winy cold hearted boyfriend instead of your cold hearted tundere best friend.

He kinda acted like a bratty child.

You thought nothing to it though.

That would change soon.
——————————————-
Word count: 652
Be sure to vote and comment!
(10-11 votes and I'll drop the next chapter ❤️)

Author-Chan here! (Please call me that I wanna feel special) I just want to say sorry for not updating sooner. My only reason is that I watched Yarichin bitch club and spent the past week simping over yuri. I wonder how a yandere fic of him would look like...

(Also credit to the 8 people who read this chapter early)