Chapter 12

Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter!

"Aces, that was a close one!" Cinder sighed. On the Rampion's arrival, all of them had hurried aboard for safety. However, in between all the chaos going on, they weren't able to rescue Kinney from the operatives clutches.

Surprisingly, Cinder threw her arms on Thorne, thanking him.

"I missed you too!" smirked Thorne, earning an eye roll from Cinder.

Iko begins, "We have more important things to do right now. Like for instance saving Kinney!"

"And, getting rid of that pack!" Winter poined out.

Thorne, Cress, Scarlet, and Wolf remained still with confusion until Cress finally spoke, "What was happening down there anyways!"

Winter was quick to speak, narrating all the details about what happened in the last few hours. Occasionally she recieved several sighs and gasps. "So it looks like we will have to save Earth once again, great!" said Thorne. Everyone ignored him and continued.

"How on Earth will we stop them?" murmured Wolf.

"First we have to save Kinney!" Iko interrupted.

"Got it!" Cinder boasted. "Instead of directly attacking them, we need to first understand what they want?"

"-Yeah, like they will send us a comn listing all their demands!" Cress reminded sarcastically.

"It should be a one on one conversation, so they can tell us what their problem is. If they are trying to take control of everything, we might as well find the reason behind it."

Thorne added, "Good point Scarlet!"

"But how are we going to get them to agree without a fight?"

Wolf calmly suggested, "Maybe we should just go down there and try to talk. Also, we can have Cinder manipulate all the operatives so they won't be able to act against us! Then we will get them to tell us their problem and conflict resolved."

"Actually the idea isn't bad, but it does have some flaws." Scarlet added with a smile, proud of her Alpha. "Like, what if they start to manipulate us instead or if they hold Kinney capative against us, several things can go wrong."

"Stars, Iko and Cress can't be controlled and Thorne and Scarlet have the bioelectricity manipulator device on. So they'll be safe. In addition to that, I can control Wolf and Kinney and the operatives. Problem solved!" stated Cinder.

"Lets just stick to this, and whatever else will happen is completely unpredictable." Iko spoke. "Also, let's go save Kinney!" They all agreed to the plan without any arguments.

"Looks like someone has a crush on the royal guard!" teased Thorne. If Iko wasn't an android her face would probably flush a tint of red.

"Do not!" defended Iko sticking out her toungue

"Guys this isn't the time for argument! We can do that later." Winter stared at them.

"Land the Rampion!" Cinder commanded Thorne who was piloting the ship! It was finally time for them to stop these rebels!

I know its been quite a long time since I updated. It is mainly due to exams, so blame it on my exams not me XD. Also I know this chapter is quite short, that's why I'm doing a double update today. So go check out the next chapter too.

P.S: Guys, please vote and comment! It really means alot to me if you will do so because every vote and comment encourages me to keep writing, and you'll get the next chapter faster. XD

Stay Safe! 

~book_x_nerd