chapter thirteen

j u n g k o o k

She frowned, her shoulders sink down. She was more relaxed and confused. I could've just said his name. They're really pissing me off and I don't like that.

"Who are you talking about?" She asked, stepping forward. I eyed her up and down slowly. She's really distracting me with her clothes. I can't even think properly.

Even though I was angry, she really calms me down with her voice. Soft, smooth and simply beautiful. I was scared to fall in her trap. I wasn't ready to be loved or to give love.

Maybe she's the one I'm looking for, maybe it's another false signal. And bitterly, I'll rather go with the false cue.

"Taehyung. Who else would I be talking about?" Putting my angry face, I annoyingly asked her. She knew who I was talking about. She's just acting.

"We're just friends. I need to socialize to make some friends, even though your family are murderers," She whispered yelled.

"Murderers?" I repeated calmly. "You really didn't called me a fucking murderer."

She cupped her hands on her mouth. We were two meters away from each other. I could easily tower her with my heights and just scream at her damn face. But I could never hit someone weaker than me.

"No I didn't! We're just friends and talking is what friends do. Spending time with each other," She quickly changed the subject.

The word murderer keep replaying in my mind. It really upsets me. I wasn't a men killer or anything. I wouldn't kill anyone for no reason and she knows that.

I scoffed, "Yeah, friends. Who am I to interfere in you guys lovey dovey relationship, right? Kissing seems like a trend these days."

Why do keep talking? I just want to end it here. Talking to this girl is useless, she makes me want to talk even more and to have long conversation for the whole day.

"Kissing? We never kissed. How can I kiss someone without feelings?" She paused before widening her eyes. She's really realizing it now. So stupid, so annoying, so naïve. I hate it. "You saw us in the pool. He was trying to get something off of my eye. You make a lot of assumptions just by a glance. You're really something."

I hate it when I'm wrong. She can't be right. He was way too close to her to just take a thing off of her eye.

Although, she had fire in her eyes. Her face showed pure anger. I hurt her pride. I shouldn't have said anything and just ignore her. But it's not my fault that I'm attracted to her. I realized that seeing her mad and that habit of hers of biting her lip out of frustration is really making me feel aroused.

I soon forget about Taehyung and concentrated on her. She keeps on talking and talking. It was all blur to my ears. Her lips are puffy and soft to look at. Her collarbone is so smooth, I could trace her shoulder with my cold fingertip to make her shiver and run along to her core. Her sweet scent is enveloping me and I just want more of it.

I lift my hand up, touching her jaw. My fingers went under her hair, touching her hot nape. She stopped her movement and finally stayed quiet. My thumb rubbed her bottom lip as her breathing started to go uneven.

"You really talk to much," I murmured, bringing my face close to hers. My breath is fanning her lips. Her arms started to shiver as she grips onto me. Finally, she's touching me. I could finally bring her close to my body.

I grab her waist, jerking her tiny body to glue onto mine. She gasps softly, looking down in shyness. Her cheeks started to glow in a deep red color. I squeezed her nape lightly so she could look at me. She's doing it again, biting her lip.

I run my right hand to her tight, rubbing and pressing it softly, enough for her to leave unintentional gasps out of her mouth. "Did Taehyung make you feel like this when he touched you? Did he turn you on just by a stare? Can he do anything to make you feel good? C'mon say something, Princess."

Her lips started to tremble so much that she is unable to speak. My left hand slowly made his way to her other thigh. Now that both of my hands are securing her in my hold, she's now powerless. "Can he shut you up without talking? Look at you, you can't even utter a word."

I let go of her. She looks at me with disbelief before I walk away slowly. From afar, I could see her outline of her body perfectly. Trembling and her thigh squeezed together.

"Y-you can't leave me like this," She shuttered cutely.

"I can since I decide, in this house."

I went towards the stairs as my body faded in the dark. She couldn't see me but I could. Y/n was still standing, both of her arms wrapped around her waist. Now, that she knows what kind of effect I could give her, she'll probably wouldn't want Taehyung anymore.

She's all mine.