CHAPTER 22

I dedicate this chapter to my darling cousin . Thanks for the support big sis🤗
She's an author too, pls check out her novel SIEGE.
Enjoy ❣️

KACELY
Song: Motivation- Normani

When I arrive the building, I pay the cabman and get out of the cab. Feeling a bit nervous, I walk in and it's as busy as it was the last time I was here. I get into the elevator and no one joins me till I reach the floor of Az's apartment. I walk towards her door and take a deep breath before knocking. Within moments, she opens the door with a lazy smile.

"Hi pretty boy," she slurs and my stomach flutters, the same way it does everytime she says that or gives me the slightest compliment.

"Hey," I smile back and she backs away from the door so I can go in.

I look at the table and notice she's been smoking... and drinking obviously. No wonder why she is smiling... she's probably higher than Mount Afadja. I hope she doesn't do that a lot, it won't be funny in a few years if she gets health problems.
The TV is on as well.

"Can you hold on a minute, this episode's almost over." She says.

"What series is that?" I ask and take off my backpack before sitting on the chair.

"Thirteen Reasons Why." She answers without looking at me.

I haven't heard of the series before, everything she likes is so different yet so interesting. I immediately feel interest build towards watching it too, everything about her pulls me closer. It's honestly kind of scary.

She watches it with so much concentration, sipping from her glass from time to time and licking her lips whenever she lowers the glass.
I swallow, thinking about the last time we were here and how it felt so good to kiss her again after all that time.

It's only now that I noticed she's not even wearing a bra, her nipples are visible through her black muscle shirt. She's clearly enlarged the arm spaces more because they go way down her armpit and the sides of her boobs peep at the side. She has a pair of poly green shorts on too.

"Are you alright?" She asks snapping me out of my trans.

"Mhmm" I nod.

"I would offer you a drink or a smoke but I know you won't want those either" she shrugs.

"I'm good." I say.

"Alright then." She rolls her eyes, with a slight smile. "The episode will be over in four minutes, you can keep staring at me for the mean time."

What?

Is it that obvious?

I feel stupid right now, she always knows when I stare at her. I'm always so tense around her while she's always so calm. I really need to learn how to get my emotions in check.

Minutes later, she turns off the TV and joins me on the table after clearing it of the ash and empty bottle. She shoves the rest of the drink down her throat and sits cross-legged on the chair opposite to mine.

"I was thinking we should solve a few examples from the textbook and then solve all six questions from the test. What do you think?" She asks.

"Um... Yes, sure." I stutter and close my eyes when I notice she's raised one of her brows.

"Kacely, calm down. It's only me." She smiles and touches my lap. I ignore the shiver that sweeps through me from the short contact we just had and smile at her.

"There are a few examples on page seventy three of the textbook." She says and opens hers. I take mine out of my bag and open to the page.

She explains everything from the basics, solving down the least things. I actually find myself understanding more and more as time goes by although from time to time, I get distracted by the movement of her lips and the way she plays with her earblade ring.