CHAPTER-7

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

........................................................................

Zaamin's pov :

Punch*

I'm not a coward

Punch*

I'm not a murderer

Punch*

I'm not an unlucky child

Punch*

I didn't do it on purpose

Punch*

Everyone is fake

Punch*

There is no such thing as fairytale princess remember that

Punch*

I'm not a bad luck

Punch*

She left me when she promised to stay

Punch*

You're a monster who destroys everyone's happiness

Punch* punch* punch* punch*

" Agghhhh! " I screamed at the top of my voice as I kicked the punching bag hard and punched it one last time before falling on my knees and panting heavily.

I closed my eyes to block every single emotions from my head, I was drenched in sweat from head to toe, my top half of the body was bare as I only wore my boxing shorts and took a towel to dry my face.

I looked at my bruised knuckles as the boxing hand wraps had turned red due to bleeding.

My anger got the best of me! I should try to control it more.

" Are you even listening to me zaam! " an angry voice broke me from my trance, I looked up-to the source of voice which was coming from my iPad pro which was settled on the coffee stand as my best bud Saad glared at me.

" I was listening just zoned out for a bit! " I tried keyword tried to escape his series of questions but his one look was enough to tell me he didn't believe me a bit.

" You can fool the world zaam not me I'm your best friend for a reason! and let me tell you something bruising your hand will do nothing to the inner turmoil you're facing so don't let your knuckles pay the price for your frustration! " he raised a brow in my direction and I sighed.

" Did you informed them about your wedding? " I can sense the compassion in his voice.

" Will that make a difference? " I asked as I threw the wet towel on the laundry basket.