- C H A P T E R * * T H I R T Y E I G H T -

The weather is really bad

The weather is really bad. My teeth are chattering, and as much as Isaiah is trying to keep me warm, I'm still cold. We've been stranded for 3 hours, and Isaiah's phone has finally died down. With no way to reach us, we're left to fend for ourselves. Isaiah's lips are trembling, but he's taking the cold really well. Perhaps it's because he's been living in Maine since he was a child, and he got used to the weather.

Isaiah tightens his hold around me, making sure to keep me warm with his bare chest. He removed his shirt earlier, and I removed mine as well so we can use the heat of our body. If we were in a different scenario, I would have liked it, loved it even, but we're basically catching hypothermia here and now is not the time to be horny.

Additionally, I feel that my mom and Bill are super worried about me and Isaiah right now. Isaiah would have probably received a lot of calls and texts either from my mom or Bill, but of course, Isaiah can't respond because his phone is out of battery.

"I'm sorry for this. It's my fault." Isaiah murmurs in my ear.

"Hey, don't be ridiculous." I chuckle, turning around to face him. I give a chaste kiss on the lips, gripping his shoulder. He runs his hands across my arms, and I sigh at how warm his hands are. "I wanted to be dragged by you. We were scared because they were pissed at us, and I admit, it's pretty stupid for us to run away, but I wouldn't have it the other way."

"You really love me, don't you?"

"I do,"

We share a kiss again, his hands gripping my waist. Despite the fact that we're nearly dying, I can't seem to get enough of his lips. What can I say? I'm addicted to this man I'm sitting on. Isaiah smiles through the kiss, our chest touching. I grip his hair, feeling the soft strands of his hair against my fingers. He hums in response as I bite his bottom lip. He looks at me with such intensity that has me quivering, but I hold myself together.

Pulling away, Isaiah sighs in contentment as he smiles up at me. My heart somersaults at the sight. I let my fingers trail across his chest, feeling how firm and strong his chest is. My eyes trail at his abs as my hands touch him. Isaiah keeps humming, liking my fingers against his skin. Our eyes meet, and he leans in closer to brush his lips against mine. I smile, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss.

"Hmm," he hums again, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "I love kissing you. You're just so addicting that I can't resist the urge to not kiss you, you know."

"Same,"

We spend a few more hours waiting for help. I'm shaking now due to coldness, and so is Isaiah. Isaiah grips my waist, pulling me closer to him, and I rest on his chest. It's night time now, and the weather is still bad. I think of the first time Isaiah and I kissed; that moment is really magical for me. He kissed me out of jealousy, and from there, our feelings grew and grew until we couldn't contain it anymore.