Spirit Kings

After some more world watching the first movie night ends on a good step, Zeke returns to his throne room and was looking through the interface shop to see if he can fin something to spice up his world. As he scrolls through he then sees a special deal that catches his eye head reads more into the deal and decides to buy it. 

Zeke then gets a box he just purchased it floats in the air and he then takes it into his hands and opens it. Inside is 6 small blank bodies that are each a different color  the bodies are the size of his palm and each has one has an element already assign to them. When he read the details on the deal it told him they will help manage the world on the surface and will be able to bless begins with the magic of the spirits that will be very different from the magic system he has already installed. 

He then grabs two of the bodies one white the other black and starts to design them in his idea he takes the black one and buts it in a dark suit of armor with a long cape draping over one shoulder. Zeke then goes to the interface and buys a single pumpkin he then carves a growing face in it and has the vines grow to act like hair he then adds stitches over the face and then adds a candle and lights it. He puts the head on the body and holds the small body in his and a gentle lays it down. 

He then takes the white body and starts to form it into a woman shape he puts her in a robe and covers her eyes with a piece of white cloth. He then puts a hood over her head and then makes her skin a dark tan. Once finished he then lays her next to the male body and then decides to grab the other 4 bodies and then summons Zivel. He hands over the bodies the 4 other bodies to him and tells him to craft them in his thoughts. Zivel walks off with the other 4 bodies and falls to the surface to start crafting what he wants out them. 

Zeke then grabs the two bodies and decides to name them so they can come to life, he then falls to the surface where Zivel is and wanted to watch the god create it. Zivel starts to make the green body first he starts by forming it into a large hipped woman with hair that reaches the floor.  He then makes out of the blue body a man with who is like a living coral reef with hair that seems to be seaweed. The red body is then formed into a then male with a nice hair cut, he puts a gold chain around the man neck and a large puffy jacket. Then the last body which is the color of a greenish yellow and then forms it into a tall woman who has a short hair cut and a seems to be fit.

Once all 6 bodies were done Zeke steps forward and then pulls out the box they came in and then pulls out 6 pieces of paper all gray. He then hands 4 to Zivel and keeps two that he begins to write on. He writes a name on each the first Jackoli and the other Theresea. Zivel then makes names them in order of creation Gnoma, Reeford, Lavane, and Winynoa, then the two put the papers on each body and then the paper absorb into the bodies. 

Zivel ( Wake up Kings of spirits of the world and follow the rule of the goods protect the elements and make more spirits to help you. Only those who are worthy to see you will and then they can ask you to help them only when agreed. Now arise great ones.)

The 6 bodies shine their respective colors and then stand up and then look at the two gods and bow as if natural. Zeke watches as Zivel gives out orders to the spirits and tell them to do as they please. Then Zeke watches as the spirits start to descend into their respective elements and start their work, Zeke and Zivel then return to the gods realm and watch the spirits start to work and wonders what they will do in their free time.

The scene changes to one of a city in the dark septs of it even daylight will never shine in, deep in that part of the city is a female Walker who is sitting in a large room that has a beautiful look to it but on the walls is a assortment of tools that a doctor uses. The room had seats that watched from above as if they were audiences. The female walker is wearing a black doctors suit and holding a doctors blade. She is called the Madam and she is a serial killer who kills any being that lets their guards down to her. 

She would then lead them to this room and then drug them and then strap them down and start live torment to them until they die from bleeding out. She has been doing this for several years ever since she was a teen and gets her thrills from it. She would offer the rich and deranged to watch her work so she can be even more thrilled from their watching. On her way to find her next subject she is walking in a small ally way thatch is very familiar with as she walks around she feels a sudden change.

She looks around but finds nothing and walks on then as she walks she hears nothing and then notices that there is no one around. She then looks around more and more but doesn't hear anything at all. Then when she tries to go to find her next subject she then sees a pair of small red flames in her original direction. She watches as the flames do not flick one bit and even seems to be coming closer. Then she hears the sounds of heavy steps that have a metallic noise to it. She tries to back away slowly but can't even move one bit, then watches as the two flames Come closer.

When the flames are but a few feet away she now starts to see a figure emerge from the shadows. She sees a large figure in dark plate armor and a heavy weathered cape she then looks at it head and its that of a pumpkin carved and put back together. She looks into the eyes of the being that the flames that are in staring deeply back at her she feels her heart beating fast. She doesn't know what it is are what it might be all she knows it has her trapped in place as the darkness slowly surrounds the two of them. The large being then gets closer and inspects the woman closely, then a third flame ignites in its mouth and it begins to speak to her,

???( You smell of blood and pain, and your eyes have to hint of life in them. But still you heart beats and your lungs breath.)

She listens to the deep voice of the being as he still inspects her and doesn't even blink for a moment as she tries to control her breath.

???( You seem to be with out remorse but yet still show fear of things how ironic no? A slayer who is scared of something, while they hunt for their prey they end up becoming it. Now tell me why do you like such acts? taking lives, in a slow and cruel way, a way most would see as evil and malicious. But you see as an act of excitement and thrilling hm.)

Madam ( I know nothing of which you speak of.)

The being looks deep into her eyes again then turns away from them slowly walking around her as she stands still in fear. He then stops behind her and puts his head closer to her ear,

???( Oh you know nothing yet all those beings you have slain seem to say other wise, the Cracter male who built houses. The old Gigalon woman who could not leave her house due to necrosis or maybe the Walker boy who would run errands for the merchant. They don't seem to be lying now answer me again why do such acts?)

She stays still listening to the being say a few of her earliest victims that even her current audience knew nothing about for they were the stepping stone to where she was now. Her heart was beating uncontrollable and cold sweat drips down her neck as she tries to think of what to say to the being knowing they're was no escape. Then as she tries to make up and excuse she feels something slowly wrapping around her body. As she looks down at it she sees black vines slowly wrap around her body making its way to her neck inching slowly and rigidly. The being speaks once more,

??? ( You didn't answer me at all and tried to hide the darkness of your soul from me but that is where you have gone wrong. For I am darkness and I will always see darkness for where it is no matter the words they speak. Now you will become more with darkness and let it grow from you Killing those is your pleasure and I wish to see more. To see darkness consume you, now accept the gift I will give you and nurture it for it will always be apart of you.)

She watches as the dark vines now open her mouth and slowly makes it way down her throat she feels a mass amount of pain in every movement and her body is engulfed in it. Then the vines start to cover her eyes and she slowly watches it do so the last thing she see is the beings figure slowly disappear in the darkness once again. Then she yells out a terrifying wale of misery that not even the gods wouldn't miss.

Zeke watches the scene and has cold shiver run down his spine, he thinks to himself that the scene he just witness would have made great horror movie and that Jackoli would play a great horror movie villain. He never expected Jackoli to hunt down killers and gift them darkness with the fact that they must feed it or be feed to it instead. He then would watch Jackoli bless beings who were not killers but those who hunted down killers and the sort. Zeke was very interested to see where the great spirit will go with his choices. Zeke then changes the scene to Kiviku who was now in his 50's and was helping his city orphanage and teaching them skills to make a living for themselves with.