11

(I do not own Naruto)

(Narutos POV)

"Where do you think they're going?" I whispered to Sakura
"I don't know Naruto maybe just to train?" She whispers back guessing what they were doing

"Hmmm I don't think their going to do that I mean we've been following them around and we've already passed the training grounds" I told her

"Well ya I guess your right" she told me
There was a few seconds of silence until she broke it.

"Do you think there going to Sasukes house? Maybe y/ns?" She asked me again.

We were now hiding behind a bush, trying not to move whispering to each other about what Sasuke and Y/n are doing.

"I don't think there going to y/ns house cause it's not this way so maybe there going to Sasukes house" I answered her question while whispering.

"What do you think they'll do?" Sakura said with worry all over her face.
"I swear to god if she touches my Sasuke I'm going to kill her" she continued getting protective over a boy that dosent like her.

"Well I don't you you'll kill her but maybe just scream at her" I answered nervously scratching the back of my neck.

I mean Sakura is Beautiful and strong and smart but I don't think she can kill anyone but I think y/n can she's realllly strong and smart.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Sakura screamed standing up blowing our cover.

"What are you two doing? You've been spying on us for almost 2 hours its getting really annoying" I heard a familiar cold voice say

"Hiii Sasuke funny seeing you around here." I said

(Sasukes POV)

"Hiii Sasuke funny seeing you around here." I heard Naruto say.

"What do you two want?" I asked
"Y/n and I should be at my house right now spending time together laying in each other's arms on my bed and having wired talks and making each other laugh" I thought to myself

"So?!" I raised an eyebrow
"Sasuke me and Naruto wanted to see what y/n looked like without her mask on" she lied

"Do you think I'm and idiot? Cause I know as damn well I'm not one what the hell are you two- " I started talking but y/n cut me off with her elbow hitting the side of my stomach.

"Tch what ever let's just go y/n we've wasted enough time" I said grabbing her hand and started running to my house knowing that Naruto or Sakura won't keep up.

(Sakuras POV)

( I'm probably only going to do her POV 3 times or sum throughout this book)

"Sasuke seemed really annoyed that we were following them." Naruto said

"Ya but I just don't know why though, y/ns just a freak" I said

"Y/ns not a freak Sakura she's the coolest person I know! Believe it!!!" Naruto said running off home.

"What ever he's mine and not hers I'll make sure of that" I said to myself and started walking home.

(Y/ns POV)

"You ok Sasuke?" I asked my boyfriend
"No I just hate that they were doing that it's annoying and rude Sasuke said pulling me in a hug.

I smiled a bit
"I know you've been jealous all day" I said pulling my face to meet his.

"Thanks I didn't notice" he said sarcastically smiling at me and reached his hand to my face to take of my mask.

We just stood there he was admiring me with a smile on his face.

"You know" he said and started to lean in but stopped
"Your really beautiful" he finished and closed the space in between us.

Our lips moved in sync and we both smiled. He pulled me closer to him (if that's even possible since we were already so close) my hand went from his neck to his cheek resting my hand there.

We both smiled and pulled away once again smiling like idiots.
"I like your kisses" Sasuke said while his face was building up a blush and I smiled.

"I like yours to"
"Come on I wanna lay down." He said pulling me to his room and on to his bed

"You know, I don't get why you wear your mask when your so pretty" he said softly.

"hm maybe I'll stop wearing it but if you think I'm so "pretty" don't you think other boys will try and flirt with me?" I said

"That means your dad and I will just have to tell them to go away" he said smiling and I nodded

We were wrapped in each other's arms in his bed. We were both facing each other staring into each there eyes like we're in a trance.

I yawned.

" I should get going now dad is expecting me home soon." I told him frowning I didn't want to leave his warm embrace.

"Fine I'll walk you home." He said getting out of bed kissing me again and pulling my mask back on my face.

"Let's go" he said reaching out for my hand which I gladly took to aiming back home.

~time skip~

"Well here we are" I said turning and facing Sasuke

"Yeah" he said kinda looking down
"We're ganna hang out tomorrow ok? All day just you and me?" He asked me softly.

I smiled, I loved seeing the soft side of Sasuke but I mean he gets really soft. He's so cute when he gets like that makes my heart melt.

"This idiot is ganna be the death of me" I thought to myself.

"Don't worry Sasuke of corse we will, we better have a lot of fun so plan something nice." I said in the same tone he gave me.

"Tch ya whatever dork" he said playfully with a small smile on his face, pulling me into one of his hugs.

Oh how I loved his hugs.

He rested his chin on my head, giving me a small kiss on the top of it. I smiled again.

"Alright Sasuke I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I told him

"Okay Goodnight y/n see you" he said softly
"Goodnight Sasuke." I said heading in me and dads apartment building with a huge ass smile on my face.

He makes me so happy
He's been my friend for such a long time
He's so cute
I love it when he goes soft

He's definitely going to be the death of me

_________________________________
Hey guys:) 2 chapters in one day!!! I hope you guys are liking the story so far. The next chapter I post will def be a story that's not in the story line of Naruto
It's going to be a fluff too so I hope you guys will like that:)
Anyways stay safe and wear masks
Byeeeeeee:)💞