Sports festival preparation

Again think of yourself in the picture above and picture the sword made out of your chosen crystal you chose previously~ enjoy!

The bell rings signaling the end of class and start of lunch. You pack up your stuff and head out of the room talking to Ururaka. You open the door and you are met by a bunch of people causing class 1a to  blocked in the classroom. "Um, do you guys need something?" Ururaka says, "They are scouting out the competition we are the class that survived a real villain attack." bakugo says, "Now you know what a future pro looks like move it extras" he says and gets yelled at by Iida and other kids. You are finally able to make it through the crowd avoiding anymore conversing. 

You get to the lunch room and go to your regular spot with the bakusquad. They were all talking about the sports festival and you were just thinking of the type of training you should start soon. "Hey y/n wanna train with me after school?" mina asks, "sure i'd love to" you smile and everyone keeps talking about it. 

Lunch ends it was now the last class of the day but you couldnt focus from thinking about training with mina, you were so excited to have a training partner other then your aunt. You hurry and do your worksheet and turn it in which led you to have free time for the rest of class. The only other person from class 1a in that class with you was Bakugo and you didnt feel like trying to talk to him because that would be embarrassing and because Asuna is watching. You shiver thinking about what she said about staying away from bakugo. You just decide to go on instagram and scroll through your feed. As your doing so you hear laughing coming closer to you, you look up from your phone and meet eyes with asuna, "c-can i help you with anything...", you ask. "No just came to remind you how useless you are" she responds smirking, "oh ok.." you look down at your desk, "tch I cant believe bakugo actually offered to help you this morning, its pathetic he would care about you and not me" she says angrily. "You better remember what I told you or there will be consequences to pay." she says and walks away, you just nod your head thinking of why it was such a big deal to have bakugo talk to you. You decide to go back to scrolling until you hear, "Oi dollface, teach said we can leave early" bakugo says to you. You look up from your phone realizing you spaced out, "oh ok thanks.." you respond and you pack up your stuff, you look back up the door to see him still standing there. "Oh can i help you with anything bakugo?.." you ask him since he was the last one there with you. "No just waiting for your sorry a** dollface" he responded smirking, you blushed "oh thanks.." you say embarrassed and flustered. "Well I got to go get ready to train with Mina ill cya tomorrow." you smile and say to him. He nods "cya dollface" he starts walking away when suddenly your body moved on its own and you grabbed his hand "ah, what the he-" he starts saying but is caught off by you giving him a kiss on the cheek. " AH, Im so sorry i dont know why I did that" you bow a couple times apologizing and your face goes redder than a fire hydrant. You look up at his crimson eyes and see hes not angry but has a soft look in them, "tch dumba**", he say almost in a laugh, "cya later y/n" he says and you see him smile and walk away. You run to the locker room and get in your training stuff and then went to find Mina.

 You see Mina waiting at the training ground for you and you come running with still an embarrassed face. "what took you so lo- why are you so flustered y/n~ did you talk to bakugo teehee" she asks. You look up to her, "worse then that he waited for me after class and i talked to him then said i had to go train with you so ill cya tomorrow and as hes was walking away my body moved on its on and I grabbed his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek AHHH im an idiot" you get all embarrassed again and Mina just looks at you in shock. "AHHHHH y/n what did he do after?!" she asks squealing, "he called me a dumba** and then turned away smiling" you respond. "Well that proves it! He likes you back y/n! He didnt get angry at you" she says excitedly. "hm..maybe you right aghh idk.. lets train then talk more about it later" you say, "deal" she responds

You and Mina have been training already for about an hour. You guys did some quirk training and then combat training. You tried to think of new shapes and things to make your crystals in to. You decided with just sticking to swords and spears as weapons to make. You practiced your telekinesis with them (you can make the crystals float and move) you've figured out you could use the telekinesis part longer then before so you decided to take a break before doing some more combat training with Mina. You and Mina start fighting again but you and her both get distracted when someone calls, "Hey, can we join you guys" you both end up hitting each other square in the face, "oof" you both say, "ouch.." you look up to see Bakugo and Kirishima coming towards you and you figured it was Kirishima asking. "yeah sure, are you ok y/n" mina says as she comes over to give you a hand "yeah Im fine are you?" she nods and you look to see bakugo staring at you, you make ye contact but the look away hiding your blush. "Why dont you and bakugo go first so me and y/n can rest for a bit" mina says to kirishima "yeah sure sounds good, lets go bakubro" "tch i told you not to call me that sh*ttyhair" bakugo says annoyed. You and mina sit and watch them spar, you mostly watch bakugo and realize how fit he is. You continue to watch him mesmerized by his fighting style. "Come at me sh*ttyhair!" bakugo yells at kirishima "here I come!" kirishima yells. After just normal combat they started using quirks and bakugo made an explosion which caused you to cover your ears unconsciously. You never realized how loud his explosions were at USJ because you were panicking but since you could focus they were really loud and made your ears ring. (I have sensitive ears lol, if you dont thats ok this is just a little cute part) Bakugo noticed and he stopped fighting and so did Kiri. They all look at you worried,and you then realize you were covering your ears. "Oi you ok dollface" bakugo asks, "yeah sorry i guess i do that without realizing when there's loud noises dont worry about me" "tch should of said that sooner, dont worry me like that.." he says that last part to himself but you hear it, "oh uh sorry, dont worry about me, why dont mina and I fight now" you say, "sounds good to me" kirishima says.

You and mina fight for a while and you all decide to call it a day. "ay y/n can i get your number" kirishima asks, "oh sure" he hands you his phone and you type in your number. "Oi me to dollface, I wanna train with you more" bakugo says and you type your number in his phone to. You wave goodbye to them with Mina and then your aunt arrives to pick you up. For the rest of the night you texted Mina about the kiss.

I cant believe I did that and now I have his number...

Another long chapter sorry! Oh man y/n making moves on bakubabe. Hope who ever reads this enjoys! Thoughts on Asuna so far? ~London