Chapter 2

~Tsukishima's POV~

      As me and Yamaguchi walked up to our school an annoying, little, tangerine bumped into us.

      "Heya Yamaguchi", the short orange haired boy said.

      "Hey Hinata, where is Kageyama?", asked Yamaguchi looking around.

       "He is back there some where", he said pointing in the direction he came from. "I beat him here because he tripped on his shoelace". I snickered. The king fell. HA. Wish I was there to see that. "Well I got to go get something out of the club room before class see you guys later".

        I nodded and Yamaguchi waved as hinata walked away. I turned to yamaguchi who was on his phone scrolling the snapchat stories. That's when the idea popped up in my head , "Hey Yama, what are doing tonight?"

        "Nothing really, my parents are going out of town so I'll prolly just chill out", he said a scent of sadness in his voice.

         "Can I come over tonight then? We could have a movie night...", I said letting my soft side show a bit.

         "Aww tsukki that's a great idea", he said, smiling with a smile as bright as stars.

         "Mmkay, I'll walk with you after school to your house", and with that we walked into the school and went sperate direction.

         In class I couldn't focus on anything but Yamaguchi. I have had a crush on Yamaguchi ever since he landed his first serve, over the net. The face he made when it went over the net was priceless. His eyes sparkled brighter then a thousand stars. The way his bangs stuck to his forehead as sweat trickled down the milky skin of his neck. The way his petite body jumped up in excitement. How could you not fall in love with him. He was pure perfection. And don't get me started on those darn freckles. One day those beautiful marks on Yamaguchi's face, were gonna be the end of him.

         "Tsukishima.... TsUkIsHiMa... TSUKISHIMA ", yelled the professor.

         "H-huh?..Yes sir?", I said snapping out of it.

         "Can you not day dream in my class and do the problem on the board?"

         "Yes sir", I said getting out of my chair to go solve the problem.

~Time skip: End of school~

          As the last bell rang I grabbed all my stuff and rushed out the classroom. As I was walking down the hall I got yanked into a small room.

          I yelled,"Hey! What the hell-"

          "Shhh, Tsukki, its me", the person said a well known voice.

          "Yama what the hell, you scared the crap out of me", I growled not amused.

           I heard a giggle come from him,"I just wanted to scare you a bit". As he reached for the door knob I put my hand on top of his stopping him. Might as well tease him a bit right. In one swift motion I had pinned Yamaguchi up against the door staring into his beautiful eyes. His face turned a bright red, almost making me melt right there, and lose all self control.

          "I-...Tsu-Tsukki...I was j-just messing around with you...I d-didn't mean-..", I lowered my head and breathed softly on to his neck, and I felt him shiver under me.

           "Now, you know I don't like to be teased Tadashi", I heard him let out a shakey breath as I used his first name. I let out a deep chuckle and backed away looking at Yamaguchi as he stood there, shocked, and as red as a cherry. "C'mon Yama, the janitors will lock us inside the school if we don't go now". He opened his mouth like he was going to say something but fell short and just nodded walking forward away from the door and opened it with shakey hands. I chuckled one more time, as I followed Yamaguchi out the door.'Too cute', I thought.

~Authors Note~

Oop-...Its getting a little hot in heerrreee. I wonder what will happen at Yamaguchi's house. Will Tsukishima try to make a move and confess his feelings? Who knows what's gonna happen.

Tsukishima: But aren't you the author, shouldn't you have the plot all figured out

Author: Now now my big dinosaur what have I told you about breaking the fourth wall?

Tsukishima: I-

Author: Mhm, thats what I thought. If you still wanna be a Top in this story I suggest you shut up you long ass toothpick

Hinata: Bahhaahaa!! Toothpick haha! You tell em Queen!!

P.S. I will try my best to incorporate as many characters as possible!!!