《Chapter 38》

Vanessa's p.o.v.

I watched the camera and as soon as I saw the Kiss, I literally squealed. Like I literally squeled. I was a little shocked and even Ashton rose his brow a little.

The ship is sailing!

I was grinning like an idiot and when Ashton saw, he smiled too.

"We should head inside." He says and I whine. "I want Isabella and Jasmine to stay." He rolls his eyes with an amused smile on his face.

"You'll just have to ask your brothers." He states and I smirk. They are so gonna allow me. I got footage of what happened to I can threaten Ricardo and Romeo to show the rest. I also got a secret on Ethan.

Now I just need Jason...

What will make Jason agree?

Two plans came to mind.

If plan A don't work then I'm just gonna work on plan B for everyone.

I hopped off the car and headed into the house with Ashton trailing along behind me. Wait-

Why's he trailing behind me?

"Why are you following?" I question and he scratches his neck.

Ashton's p.o.v

"Why are you following?" She questions and I scratch my neck.

Can I just tell her that I want to spend more time with her?

Yeah no..

"I can't leave you alone in the house. Who knows what can happen." I say and she groans. "I'm not a baby who needs some babysitter."

"Of course you do." I say, as if its obvious.

"Says the one who was 'afraid of being lost in the mall' huh?" She bites back, air quoting 'afraid of being lost in a mall'.

"Hey! Thats different!" I defend but she gives me a deadpan look.

"How exactly is it different?"

"That was in a mall! And its huge!"

"This is in my own house and its always locked up!"

Maybe I should just tell her..

"But still....The world is dangerous.." but me being the dumbass I am won't admit it.

"You sure you just don't wanna have spend some time with me? Or you too bored at home?" He raises a brow with a smug look.

Damn,  this girl...

"That too..." I mutter and she rolls her eyes. "Dumbass. Just admit it next time." She opens the door and I smile lightly.

Its like this girl can read my mind.

But she just can't figure out that I like her.

Like seriously..

"Here. Make yourself at home." She says, before heading upstairs. How am i supposed to make myself at home?

I sat on the couch and switched on the TV. There was nothing good on so I got bored. I headed to vanessa's room and saw her sitting on her bed with her phone.

"Need something?"

"I'm bored." I state and I lay myself onto her lap. She stiffness but relaxes a little. "Then find something to do."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Maybe play something on the TV or something." She shrugs.

"There's nothing good on though." I cover my eyes and I felt her hands play with my hair. My heart fluttered a little and I so wanted this moment to last longer.