Chapter 1: Morning Struggles

I'm sorry if the cover is bad I didn't have a lot of time to make it

        Your alarm clock beeps as you hesitantly get out of bed, you rub your eye's and stretch your arms out. You see your security guard uniform that's neatly folded on a chair for your first day shift that starts today at Freddy Fazbears Pizza! You needed a job so you took one at your brother's work wanting to be close to him. The door opens. 

"Linsey come on! Get up sleepy!" Mike says. 

You groan as you get out of your comfy bed.

 "I'm gonna leave without you!" Mike teased as he left the room and closed the door. "

"Ok ok I'm up.." You get out of bed and throw on your uniform. 

You wear a security guard hat and you let your long blonde hair loose, a black tie and your light blue button down tucked into your tight black skirt, your black knee high socks and your black high heals. You walk down the steps to the kitchen where your mother is washing dishes and your brother is finishing his breakfast. "

"Morning Linsey!" 

You reply to your mother, "Morning mom!" Your brother grabs your arm and heads to the front door.

 "Wait, what about breakfast!?" You say.

 "No time! We're gonna be late!" Mike reply's. "

Be careful you two!" Your mother says as you both run out the door, hop into Mike's car and drive to Freddy's.

Sorry the first chapter is so short, it looked longer on my phone. I'll update the book every other day with a new chapter so stay tuned folks! Trust me it's worth it