Chapter 5

Yu: I may be planning to change his Codename, since StormEye is really an operator at CN, just wow timing and coincidence.

"I thought you guys are some pharmaceutical company?" Lucas wondered and asked the snow cautus."We are, but due to certain circumstances, when it comes to exploration. Operators must know defenses to survive some infected Originium monsters, most importantly Reunion."

"I'll keep that in mind." He stopped walking and his attention was grabbed by a fascinating katana.

" He stopped walking and his attention was grabbed by a fascinating katana

"Don't mind if i do..." He chuckles and grabs the Katana.

"That one huh? Timewatch said that there's a Regend of a samurai whom was able to take out his enemy in three swift strikes." Yelena explains causing Lucas to raise an eyebrow.

"You mean legend?"

"Regend." Corrected by the cautus he thought. "Are you shitting me?"

"That's pretty neat." Swinging the blade, he could feel that it's very light and easy to move, very perfect for his combat.

"If you can get accustomed to that weapon, maybe you will be able to use it's potential..." FrostNova then marked the weapon as Lucas owner.

"One more thing, head to Dr. Kal'tsit office to get your ID, your gonna need it for security purposes."

"Alright, thanks again FrostNova-san..."

At Dr. Kal'tsit office

"It is kind of weird for Chief Wei to send a new recruit to Rhodes Island."

Amiya said after reading the documents about StormEye.

"What is on his mind right now?" Kal'tsit sighed clearly confused.

Lucas background was hidden by the Chief itself, and she could see his health report is fake.

"Maybe Madam Ch'en has info on him?" The RI leader suggested. "I doubt that woman will cooperate when it comes to exchanging information, i would rather trust that Yen girl?"

"Leizi-san? Why doctor?" Amiya asked intrigued. "Because she is easily swayed by Timewatch, always baited by his sweet words. Like a devil..." Kal'tsit murmurs with a hint of anger making the donkey terrified as mon3ter slowly manifests.

"May i come in?" The new operator knocks, hearing this the lynx maintained her calm self and replied. "Come in..."

"Pardon me the intrusion."

"No its fine, i assume you must be here to get your identification card." The head medic.

"Quite right, you two must be?" He clearly had no idea who he was speaking to.

"Doctor Kal'tsit, The head medic and researcher of the cure." Introducing herself, she points to the cautus. "Here she is Amiya, Leader of Rhodes Island."