104

I woke up to the feeling of a pair of lips on my neck, sucking at my skin as if they hadn't eaten in years and to make matters worse, it was my soft spot, the one that made me moan and right now wasn't so different.

George was hovering over me, holding himself up by his hands so that his body didn't crush me.

"Morning." His raspy voice spoke, sending vibrations through my neck. I groaned and turned my head to look at the clock on my side table.

7:56

"Why on earth are you waking me up this early on a Saturday?" I asked and rubbed my left eye. George lifted himself higher, his lips leaving my neck and his eyes meeting mine.

"Because we have to be at Kings Cross station at eleven."

"What?" I frowned. "Please don't tell me it's nineteen-ninety-five and we're about to start our seventh year. I cannot stand to relive our last year with that horrible woman and all those things that happened."

"It's still nineteen-ninety-six, don't worry." He laughed, running his hand down my arm, the cold metal of his ring sending shivers down my spine. "A letter just arrived from Benjamin. Addressed to the both of us. He wants us to be there to wave goodbye when the train leaves."

"Ahh, alright." I said before I yawned, clamping a hand over my mouth. "I'm gonna ask you again. Why on earth are you waking me up this early?"

I hit him in the chest, making him laugh. He pressed a kiss to my chest and then rolled off of me to get dressed.

"Three hours, Georgie." I sighed. "There is three hours until the train leaves. You could've left me sleep for one more."

"You're gonna thank me." He said, walking over to the dresser where he started off by pulling out a pair of trousers. "You take too long in the mornings now that we're not in school."

"But I'm still in school." I said and sat up. "Auror training, remember? For three more years."

"And you meet at ten." He explained. "At Hogwarts we woke up at six to go down to breakfast thirty minutes after and then our first lesson started at nine."

"George Fabien Weasley." I said, making him turn around while he closed his trousers. "Are you saying I've gone... lazy?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He grinned. I ran a hand through my hair, realizing how long it had gotten.

The last time I had a proper haircut was before my sixth year. I got cut a few inches of my hair and now it was just as long again, almost reaching my bum.

"Can I have a proper morning kiss?" I asked, tilting my head as I watched him. He continued to watch me and when he zipped his trousers, he approached the bed. I raised my hand and made a come here motion with my index finger which made him grin even wider.

He crawled onto the bed and soon got so close to me that I was forced to lie back down. He laid between my legs, placing a hand against the pillow next to my face while his lips touched mine.

I ran one of my hands to the back of his neck, pulling him closer while I ran my other hand down his back, my nails digging into his skin. He moaned into my mouth before he kissed down my neck and made a thrusting motion between my legs which made me whimper.

Then as things had just begun to get heated, the door to our bedroom opened and we both sighed before we looked at Fred who leaned against the doorway. He took a bite of the red apple in his hand, watching us.

"What, Freddie?" George asked in annoyance while I was panting, trying to catch my breath.

"I made breakfast." Fred told us when he finished chewing. "But if you'd rather screw first, I can leave you to it. Your choice."

"Get out." George said as he grabbed a pillow and threw it at his brother.

"Right." Fred breathed. "I'll take it you want to screw first? Just hurry, the eggs are getting cold."

He pushed the pillow with his foot before he closed the door. I grabbed George's face to make him look at me. "Forget about Fred and kiss me."