105

"Behave, alright?" I smiled at Benjamin, pulling him in for a hug. "Don't get into too much trouble. You'll finally get a great year without any Professor Umbridge to ruin it."

"Hopefully." He said against my shoulder. Twelve years old. My brother was twelve. It was hard to believe. He was growing extremely and he was even growing up to be a handsome young man. He was almost as tall as me, heck I was not excited for him to get taller.

"We're all just an owl away." Badger told his son before he then hugged him. "But I swear to Merlin that if you do get into trouble, I'll send a howler straight away."

"Yes, father." Ben rolled his eyes and went on to hug mum. "Can we hurry this up? I don't want my friends seeing me."

"You don't want your friends seeing you hug your family goodbye?" I laughed. "You're being ridiculous, Benjamin."

"They'll laugh." He told me as he lastly hugged George.

"Are they really your friends if they laugh?" My lovely husband asked. Husband...

"I mean, of course they are." Ben said. "But we're boys and boys don't—"

"Don't what?" I asked. "Show emotion? You listen to me, Benjamin and you listen good. Guys showing emotion are way cooler than those who tell you you're weak because of it. Real men cry and this one right here—"

I placed my hands on George's shoulder. "Bloody wails every time I'm gone for too long."

"I do not." George argued.

"I mean, you saw him." I told Ben. "Even at the wedding he wailed... like a baby."

I laughed when I saw George's expression and so did mum and Badger. The train's whistle sounded and Ben said a quick goodbye to all of us before getting onto the train.

We waved goodbye as the train left but inside the compartment where Ben sat, he hid his face, feeling embarrassed. He wanted us here so he just had to live with us waving goodbye.

When we could no longer see the train anymore, we said goodbye to my mum and Badger before we sent and said hi to Molly who had just waved goodbye to Ron and Ginny.

Afterwards, we apparated back to the flat, making Fred who sat in the living room with a book, jump.

"Did we scare you?" I smiled and walked around the couch, wrapping my arms around him behind.

"You can't just bloody apparate in here all the time." He complained, patting my arm. "But how was Ben?"

"Lizzie had to teach him about what it means to be a man." George said as he got off his jacket and shoes. "Though she dragged me down meanwhile."

"I did not!"

"You told him I wailed every time we're apart for too long." He said as I straightened up, my hands resting on Fred's shoulders. "You also told him I wailed at the wedding."

"You did wail at the wedding." Fred said, making me chuckle.

"Well can you blame me?! I was marrying the love of my life and the bloody vows got to me."

I smiled, my top teeth eventually finding their way into my bottom lip. I turned my body towards George, a hand on my hip and the other still on Fred's shoulder.

"Don't worry, George." I smiled. "I meant what I told Ben. Guys that show emotion are way cooler and you are no exception. Plus, you're very handsome when you cry."

"Very handsome." Fred mocked and we both laughed when George rolled his eyes.

"I'm taking a shower." He announced, making his way out of the living room.

I patted Fred's shoulder before I walked through the doorway to the entre where I hung my coat and put my shoes down.

"It looks like you've gotten better at not puking when apparating." Fred commented as I joined him in the living room again. I sat down next to him with a heavy breath leaving my lips.

"I'm getting used to it." I informed him. "After all, I do have to master the skill of apparition myself. That's one of the things we learn in auror training."

"What else do they teach you?"

"Well, we're being taught in potions and antidotes. That's probably the main thing right now. We haven't really started the apparition training yet but I believe I'm already getting trained at how to handle it here at home whenever you two get too lazy to walk."

"Lazy? Us? You're the one who takes too long in the morning now that you're meeting at school early."

"Oh... well shut up." I folded my arms over my chest, acting all pissed which only made Fred laugh.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" He laughed. "Because I do. You're bloody great."

"Actually, you have."

"Well, say it back then."

I looked at him, narrowing my eyes for a moment before I went in for a hug. "I love you too, Freddie."