11.

Mya had been more than excited to start the DA's secret club meetings

Mya had been more than excited to start the DA's secret club meetings. It was more of a thrill for her than writing a stupid essay for potions. It thrilled her to her very bones, the idea of sneaking around and training to fight the hideous bat of a woman. 

Speaking of sneaking around.

"Ow! Fred thats my foot!" Mya hissed out as the two tried to move around the small broom closet. 

"Sorry," Fred mumbled, his hands sat on her hip helping to stabilize her. "It's so dark in here."

"Yes well, that tends to happen when you have to sneak around in order to kiss," Mya rolled her eyes, even though he could not see. It was mainly because of Umbridge's new rules why they needed to hide. Boy's and girls were not to be within a certain distance of one another. And certainly kissing would break that rule. 

"We could just shove it in her face," Fred smirked as he pushed back her hair. "Women's probably never gotten any in her life."

"I have a feeling that would just put a bigger target on our backs," Mya pouted.

"Let's just forget about all of that right now," Fred told her as he pulled her into a kiss

The two had been sneaking around since their first date in Hogsmeade. Mya was still terrified of the idea of them being together, that her heart would break into pieces in the end. But it was like a force inside her body that was pushing her to be with him. He was giving her more than most boys had shown her. And it was something she just could not put her finger on for the life of her.

Mya pulled back as she put her hands on Fred's chest. "We have the first DA meeting tonight, we can't be late or Hermione will surely kill us."

"I think we have a couple more minutes till we have to go," Fred cup her cheek in his hand before leaning back down and continuing to kiss her.

***

Lea's plan was simple, an easy one if you will. Somehow get past everyone in her house before curfew in order to get to the meeting. She was not going to miss this for the life of her. She was bound to prove that she not only could help fight, but that not all Slytherins were bad. 

She pulled on her jacket as she grabbed her bag, slipping out of her room she tried to get across the massive common room without anyone noticing.

"Where are you going?" Lea cursed in her head as she slowly turned around to see Draco standing there with his arms crossed. "It's almost curfew."

"I have to um, give something to Mya," Lea tried to think of something fast.

"Why can't you give it to her tomorrow?" Draco inquired.

"Because she needs it tonight and I forgot to give her it earlier, and I know how much she needs it," Lea rushed out as she tried to conduct a lie on the spot.