Chapter 4

*Blair's POV*

Finally stepping out of the bathroom fully dressed do I admire more of the bedroom. A nice patio is right outside. Talk about fancy.

He doesn't seem to be in the room so I take my chance to go to the bed.

Getting under the covers I warm up fast surrounded by my mate's minty scent. I'm ashamed at how fast I'm already getting attached.

This isn't me, I'm not the type to get attached to anyone. I'll enjoy the luxury tonight but tomorrow morning, I'm leaving.

I can feel my heart clench already at the thought but who cares.

I can hear and smell more people coming, one being my mate and the other being someone somewhat close to his scent. The door opens and I stare at my mate and a girl.

The girlfriend?

"Finally!" The girl screeches jumping on me.

I make an oof sound as she lands directly on my stomach.

"Um..who are you?" I say. Markus doesn't seem to mind but just goes over to the couch on his phone.

"I'm Markus' sister! You don't know how long we have been waiting to meet you! I can't believe our pack finally has a Luna!" She screams.

"Luna?"

"Well of course! Once you know you and my brother finish the mating process then well finally have a Luna!"

"Oh..right haha, how could I forget.," I say slowly.

"Well, Blair I sent Krissy up here to take you shopping unless you'd rather go tomorrow?" Mark says.

"I'll go tomorrow," I say giving Krissy a fake smile.

Sucks but I'm not going tomorrow.

"Aww alright..well I'll leave you two to it!" She says sending a wink my way.

I give her another small smile while she walks out the door.

"What are you planning?" Marks' voice breaks me out of my thoughts causing me to turn to him.

"Nothing, why?"

"You have that look in your eye..and from what I've noticed your left eyebrow moves a bit more up when your thinking.

"You're an idiot."

"Yea yea sure now what is it?" He says coming closer to me.

"It's nothing like I said before so stop coming up with lies." I get up from my comfy spot on the bed and go over to my backpack grabbing my arrows. Taking them into the bathroom do I wash them with some soap and water taking all the blood off. Sparkly clean for when I leave.

I can hear him coming closer and finally, is standing right next to me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What are you planning?" He says once again.

"God your so anno-" But I don't get to finish my sentence as I'm moved to the wall blocked in by both his arms on the side of my face.

I simply stop breathing when his face is merely inches away from my own. His beautiful brown eyes staring straight back at mine. His lips, not even an inch away from mine, all I have to do is move forward for them to be touching.

"What are you planning?" He asks once again with his Alpha tone more clearly present.

I won't let that stop me though, I'm leaving.