My Shifting Log

Night One(10/14/2020)

-I got really close! I used the Raven method and the Sunni method combined. Also instead of counting 1-100(1..2..3..etc.) I counted backwards from 100. Around 50, I felt like I was floating up and it was really hard to not move. I lost it because I heard noise so I broke my focus.

-Melatonin: Yes

Night Two(10/15/2020)

-I used a combination of the Julia method and the Raven method. After a while, my body started to feel heavy and I got tingles, but I couldn't relax enough. I might try meditation right before i go to bed next time.

-Melatonin: No

Night Three(10/16/2020)

-I fell asleep in the middle of counting. I used the Raven method.

-Melatonin: Yes

Night Four(10/17/2020)

-I had a dream that involved a few things that I had scripted. I used the Raven method and the "I am" method. I'm getting close!

-Melatonin: No(I was really tired)

Night Five(10/18/2020)

-I used the Raven method without counting, and I started to visualize(I've never been able to visualize) I got too tired and fell asleep, but I had another dream involving things that I had scripted.

-Melatonin: Yes

Night Six(10/19/2020)

-I used the Raven method. I couldn't fall asleep, but when I did I kept waking up. I did manage to have a dream that involved reality shifting though.

-Melatonin: Yes

Night Seven(10/20/2020)

-I used the No Sleep method and I got so close. I started feeling like I was floating and my body got really numb and tingly. I felt like I was about to shift, but then my sister walked in my room and turned on the light. I did manage to have a dream about Hogwarts though. We are going home!

-Melatonin: No

Night Eight(10/21/2020)

-Took a break

Melatonin: Yes

Night Nine(10/22/2020)

-Took a break(I'm starting back up tomorrow)

-Melatonin: Yes

A/N: I forgot to keep updating this lol. im gonna start back up again. i havent shifted yet, but ive started to have really vivid dreams at hogwarts and stuff. ill keep you updated!!<3

Night ???(11/19/2020)

-Last night, I asked the universe to give me a sign that I would shift soon, and then I checked the time, and it was 1212. Sooo yeah, I'm gonna keep trying.

-Melatonin: No

(11/23/20)

-Ok, so now I'm trying to shift to where I'm a Minecraft twitch streamer and I play in dream smp. Soo last night, I wrote my new script and put on epsilon waves. I got into the starfish position and started to count. while I counted, I felt like I was floating and I started to here keyboard clacking and I felt like I had headphones on. But then, my cat jumped on my bed.

(1/2/21)

- I DID IT I SHIFTED SGZRYUJR